Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store in multi languages, GEO auto currency switcher

mnmlstf.com

There was some issue with the translation when using the app. When contacting customer service, they instantly answered and came up with a solution for the problem. Great communication and very helpful!

July 22, 2021

Hi Aroa,

I'm Eira from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Eira

Para Paquetes

I used this app to translate my website parapaquetes.com / supplies.shop from spanish to english. It was a bit confusing at first but after getting to know the app it became easier. Customer service was a bit slow until Andy showed up. I had a 404 error when switching from language to language and he helped me out quickly. I will upgrade to the essential plan once I have my media ready. I cant wait to test my website in different countries. Thanks a lot!

July 8, 2021

Hi Cristobal,

Here's Jewel from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Jewel

MYA COLLECTION

good support, a bug happened with my account, giving me some problems with adding multiple language, but the support guy helped me a lot and resolved my problem

July 8, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Foods Japan

Quick response , Correct solutions , kind and polite response.
Very useful APP. 100 % reliable app. Thanks!

July 2, 2021

Hi Kishimura,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

GeoRaElegancy

I used the App to help me to translate my online store and it is easy to install and works very well. I would like if the free pack had at least 2 language available to use.

June 28, 2021

Hi Sunira,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We got your feedback about free plan with 2 target languages instead of one. However, for free plan, we are offering not only basic features for language translate and currency converter but also all premium functions for testing within 7 trial days. We hope you have a good experience with our Transcy app.

Kate

Ari Belle Estilos

I like this app, also would like to thank to the customer service department, Liza, to helping me making my web page running correctly with the app. Now my Web is looking better in this translator.

June 23, 2021

Hi Carmen,

I'm Joyce from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Joyce

Technoaccord

The app allows you to translate most of the website's front end elements without a problem. They also offer auto-translation, which is useful. The customer service is responsive and helpful. Translation quality is good (English to French).

June 22, 2021

Hi Niculae,

Here's Felicity from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Felicity

Bouji Beauty Boutique

I enjoy the Transcy app because gets the job done! As A new business owner I was able to add this app for free and enjoy some of its features.

June 11, 2021

Hi Maya,

This is Petey from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Test server

just started using this app and it does what it promises.
Only thing i'd love to see is a better tutorial

June 10, 2021

Hi Bart,

Here's Aretha from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review and your feedback about our app.

Regarding to your issue, as you mentioned you are meeting trouble with our tutorial, you please explain it in details so we can help you further, also based on your feedback, we will improve it in the better way. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Aretha

Stera

easy to work with, but a bit expensive if you really want to so something. Maybe a Lite subscription would be amazing

June 1, 2021

Hi Olivier,

I'm Otis from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for your feedback

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Otis