Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy | Reviews

by Transcy

Christmas Offer 40%! Translate store into multiple languages

La Fouineuse

Great app for translating all my content at an affordable price. Jennifer, Anna and Lisa have been very helpful - they've been improving the app regularly since I've started with them and I can't wait to see what the next update will bring. Hoping they will make it easier for shops with lots of products to manage their content and navigate from one content to another. :)

November 25, 2021

Hi Sonia,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank your review.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jason

JenbooBoo

I wasnt pleased with the literal Translation so far, but the Support Team tried everything to resolve my problems and satisfy me as their customer. Thank You

November 23, 2021

Hi Jen,

My name's Selina from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. On the behalf of my team, I am deeply sorry for your bad experience with our app.

For further investigation your case, I have seen my colleague has sent you follow-up emails to explain more your case as well as some solutions in details, please kindly check it for further help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Selina

NAISU FACTORY

This application is not bad, but sometimes the translation pages are out of sync....................

November 23, 2021

Hi 王德运,

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience during using our app, I have seen that my colleague has supported you to resolve your issue, please let them know if you need further support.

Kane

LOVEOTH

Bis jetzt ganz gut. Danke an Andy. Er hat mir sehr weitergeholfen. Aufgetretene Probleme wurden zufriedenstellend gelöst.

November 18, 2021

Hi Georg,

I'm Jason from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Jason

Diving Plongeon Canada

Great service offered by the team! A little bit of a wait for an answer sometimes but otherwise very helpful team!

November 16, 2021

Hi D. Antonio,

Here's Kane from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review as well as feedback about our app in the general.

For your concern as slow response, we will improve our supporting skill more and more to reach your expectation.

Kane

LarzyStore

Some bugs and errors may appear in the way but I almost always manage to fix them if not, I would contact the customer support and they would ]fix the issue,

November 5, 2021

Hi Lara,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

Secret Merchant

The app is user friendly and free, but you actually need to have a monthly paid plan to start using it.

November 1, 2021

Hi Gin,

Here's Marcus from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your positive review.

As your current plan is in Free, so you can add 1 basic language and 1 currency. To add more target languages as well as currencies, you should consider to upgrade to higher plan. Besides, you can use more useful functions along with advance settings from language and currency.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Marcus

THE TIGHT COLLECTIVE

Very easy to use, good support team. Love the automatic sync function to shopify. The only bad thing is it seems a bit slow sometimes.

October 29, 2021

Hi Michaela,

Here's Andrew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review and feedback about our app. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

In relation to your concern as the loading speed, I have seen my colleague has sent you a follow up email, please response to them so they can help you further, thanks.

Andrew

Eco Candle Project

I'm making a website from the scratch with shopify. It's a complete new world for me so I need and searched for easy and friendly apps to help otherwise it would be impossible . I found this app very user friendly , very intuitive and easy . I'm translating from English to Portuguese and my suggestion is to implement portuguese from Portugal because in the app is portuguese from Brasil that have quite a few differences . If that is implemented than for sure my opinion will be rated to 5 stars . But I must say that it's easily correct in the editing . I assume that won't be a problem in french , german , italian etc because this situation it's only with portuguese/brasilian portuguese .I must add that the support is amazing . Quick , professional, skilled and very polite staff.Overall I'm very satisfied

October 29, 2021

Hi Ivone,

This is Marcus from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

For your concern as Portugal language in Brasil has a few differences, I will note this point and improve it for future update. Also we allow users to edit their translation if the translation does not reach your expectation, you can try to edit it.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Marcus

the floating

The app works well but you need some assistance for the menu updates. Overall recommend to anyone looking for this

October 25, 2021

Hi Sofia,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you your review.

Bellamy