Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

NeonSpace BG

Great customer service. I had a problem and they responded in no time. Truly remarkable that you don't pay extra and they still treat you like a VIP

Shop Chameleons

otimo aplicativo, traduziu todos os app que eu precisava. gostei muuito e recomendo totalmente. limitador de estoque para mostrar aos clientes.

Seguin Gardens

Easy to use, and gives info on what areas of the site are fully translated and what areas still need it. Had a weird glitch after a few months and their tech support figured out what was up and it got fixed right away.

TDesignBazar

That's just what I needed!! Simple to use and really effective! I've tried different ones but this does what it promises and it's very easy to use also for beginners.

AgJc

Translate My Store est une très bonne application.
De plus l'aide en ligne est très réactive, merci beaucoup Henry!

Richporter Lighting

We are using this app for the translation of our shopify store. They always try to answer all your questions on the best way. Thank you for the support.

Lakshmi Official Store

The app works great! They solved an issue i had in less than 24 hours, must say that the app is awesome!

Daoori Kombucha

Works great with our website, a fantastic app for sites that use multiple languages. Customer Service is also top notch!

Bulgur.pl

its a good app if you want to translate manually and short, its a bit complicated but you figure it out somehow

NIL&MON

Just great, I didn't expect that making a shop multilingual would be that easy, but really all functions of the app make so much sense! THX!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40