Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Curated

The app works well and the app support even better. Got my problem fixed in less than a day and got very fast replies.

Gregscarf

The installation of the app was very easy. I used partly automatic translation for the store and that was very fine, just had to correct some words.
For the product description I preferred to use the manual translation. There I had some difficulty in the beginning how to do it and the support team helped me out very quickly. There was an issue too with the formatting of the text and again, the team explained me how to do it.
It´s my first experience with a translation app and I like this app and surely recommend it. The support is quick, friendly and efficient.

Lumo-X

Really fast and easy to use, solve my pain in the neck. Take only 2 minutes to understand how to use this tool

Pawmerang Pet Store

The team is great and they help and respond within 24hours! I had a special request which was satisfied extremely fast! Thank you

Mazzola

Great App with amazing customer service!! I had a question and they answered it immediately. Definitely would recommend

Boutique Le Caféier

Good and user friendly... perfect! I recommend without hesitation. Works very well and no problems.

Planeta B

I used this app to help my online store customers on translating while they are navigating. Hope it can be helpful.

thecoffeesmile

Very useful app even with free plan service. Used it successfully with french and german translations.

Beadlux

My shop was translated in only 30 minutes, super happy with this app. I'd recommand this to every one who is on a limited budget

kiddieparts

Aplicación muy útil para controlar el contenido no traducido del web. Muy fácil de instalar. Me gusta especilmente la facilidad de integración del selector de idiomas en el diseño de la plantilla.