Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

eeBuy

Location Hong Kong SAR

开始测试请提供一些关于您使用此应用时喜欢或不喜欢的内容的详细信息。您的评论可帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。请提供一些关于您使用此应用时喜欢或不喜欢的内容的详细信息。您的评论可帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。

Hetun

Location Vietnam

i really like this app help me alot with my store, highly recommend for people to use it. Will use it in another store

Marcello Fontana Shop

Location Italy

l'app soddisfa le esigenze da me chieste. Veramente eccezzionale su tutto e che dire dell'assistenza favolosa.

rosemondanimal

Location China

I have used this software, it is very good, I like it very much, I will recommend it to my other friends to use together

nobiliessenze

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

ottima! consiglio caldamente di usare la piattaforma per qualsiasi tipo di vendita. Complimenti ai ragazzi di shopify!

LightsOn

Location Sweden

Easy to use, many free of charge features and an excellent support team! A highly recommended app for your Shopify account.

bloomsafran

Location Germany
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great app, great support! I do recommend! There are many particular details providing a great options and variability for good price.

Nisshin-EM

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

We had a problem with the automated translation, but when we contacted the support team they were able to resolve the issue immediately.

krasotka.asia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Great apps for cross border to many country. Its make our store very convenient to local customer by resolve local languange and currency.

BENNNNNNNN

J'ai utilisé cette application pour traduire mon site web et ce fut très efficace. Je suis très satisfait.