Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Luba Moden

I recommend, nice translator. Ugh, 100 words, thats tough. Its just good, and good free options.....

NatureLLe

I tried many translation app and for me this one is the best.
The Technical support is good.
Thanx to Noah for his help!

Organic or dead

Buena herramienta, tanto en la versión gratuita como en la de pago. La opción de pago trae consigo el traductor inteligente que te ahorra mucho tiempo de trabajo.

OZKIZ Global

We were having trouble putting in the language selector icon for our theme. Emma from Hextom really helped us out to solve the problem and did everything that we requested. She was so kind and would give really fast replies. Extremely satisfied with Hextom's service. Thank you so much once again!

Berlinnova

App facile da usare e molto utile per aggiungere lingue al tuo E-commerce. Ho contattato il supporto tecnico per un piccolo problema con il selettore: sono stati rapidi nel risolvere e mi hanno tenuto in costante aggiornamento.

Linea Italia gioielli

Recover Vibe

This app is amazing!! I was able to translate my entire store using their AI software and could fix it up manually afterward. I had an issue with previous translation apps I installed in the past and they fixed it in no time. Definitely recommend.

Aceitronics

Super easy, super helpful, on point, super grate wanderfull i have no words, its a day saver thank you!

NATURA BEAUTY

Amazing App and amazing customer service. I had a problem and write them several emails and they always replied within few hours and always helped me. Big thumb up for them!!

PARUQ

We rely on several of the hexcom apps. Among them translation and Sales boost. They are well integrated and every step is explained in a Video. Many features are available in the free version.
I haven't tried the support yet. Thanks, so far you are making my life easier.