Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Break Time

I have been using this app for two months now and I am really happy with it. We added three languages to our shop and it works great. Also, customer support is fast and great (thanks, Emma, for solving my problem literally an hour before New Year, when most of the world was partying).

MojoUniques

Emma and her Team are truly remarkable.
We were not able to display the language selector in the header of the Debut theme. One request, instant feedback and after 5 hours the issue was fixed.
Many promise, but Hextom is ready, willing and able to truly deliver and keep the promise. A pleasure to work with them.
Best rating ever.

kawaii (✿◠‿◠)

Had an issue, support resolved it fast. I believe it's the best app for translation. The added bonus for the holidays is an absolute catch!

Cervi-Care

Great app and great support. Auto translation need to be checked as not perfect but team is behind and i'm sure it'll be perfect very soon !

Eye Shieldz

was very affective in the tasks I wanted it to complete, i love this service and plan to use it in my future stores!

This app and the support of them is one of the best which I had. They helped me a lot and the app is now working perfect. Definetly recommmended

Bohostyleusa

So far I just downloaded the app. It seems cool. I am looking forward to see how well it functions with my website.

Saint Amans Gin

We use this app on the free plan at the moment (in itself a great feature not all apps provide). Everything to do with manual translation works well, does what it says on the tin. The support provided by Translate My Store was also excellent, when I got in touch they helped me out with a minor issue via email with clear instructions & friendly manner. Many thanks!

nicao

ニセコという国際的な拠点から発信するビーントゥバーチョコレート のショップには、二か国語のサイトが必要でした。このアプリは、まさに当ショップが求めていたもので、将来的に対応言語を増やすことになっても心強い存在です。カスタマーケアも大変素晴らしかったです!ご対応いただいた Emmaさん、Noahさん、ありがとうございました! We needed Japanese and English for our handcrafted bean-to-bar chocolate business. This app is absolutely perfect for our needs (and also allows the flexibility to add other languages down the track). Just as important is the customer care, which has been simply outstanding (big shout out to Emma and Noah!) Highly recommended :)

SUNNY UAT

the app manual translation is quite good. but never try AI translation yet.
Customer service is also quite good and responses are too fast.