Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Capricho Online

o melhor de todos por eu consigo editar manualmente da forma que eu quiser e fica muito bom com as bandeiras

CABALLEROS skincare products

Very good app and very helpful support team. It has many translating methods and the Manual translation is free & Unlimited Forever!

Savoni Boutique

Amazing app! Does exactly what it tells to do! Very easy to use. I love the option that i can translate manually, so im sure that translations are 100% correct. I had some small issue and their team handled it in no time. Awsome customer service. Thank you!

HÉLIZ

Just started using this app and so far I am very satisfied. Thank you for providing this app for free.
It would be helpful if you could also add a tutorial or in the FAQ section of the App how to insert the language selector into the header for Mobile. Big thanks!

Boer Robbie

I am currently using this app to help me translate my store. It works great. I needed help adjusting the language selector for my website on mobile. Their support team was on top of it and got it done within 2 days. Very happy with the product and the service.

Hellostraw-shop.fr

Easy to use in manual version when you don't have that much of content. It covers well my needs to make a multilingual webshop.

Théra

Great app ! I am using this app to translate to Japanese from English, this app is easy to use. I used manual translate and found it is very convenient for those who wants to translate each words precisely. Contomer servies is great, the response was quick and solved the problem.I really satisfied withTMS.Many thanks !

Jut & Julie

The customer service is really good. It's easy to work in the app too. The flag thing was not working on my website and they changed it really soon. So i am really pleased and will continue and translate to more languages! The app is easy to download and works perfectly fine.

Tasteful Zone

For the free version, you'll have to wait in line for the translation, but it works fine. For small sellers, the setup is simple and the accuracy is unknown

Kinira

Great app! I was able to translate my entire store from Spanish to English. I translated manually (free) and it was easy, albeit a little slow but I'm very particular and prefer to do it this way. There are paid options that translate using AI, however I didn't use this option so I can say how well it works. Overall I have a good experience using the app!