Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Gridlock Greens

I appreciate the great communication and fast resolution to a minor widget issue we were having, Henry solved the problem quickly.
This app is very important to our business as we operate in a
multilanguage city, 5 star app for sure

KEMY MEKLER Swimwear Boutique

this app helped me a lot. saved lot of time. thank you very much for this great tool. i liked it very much

Everything Authentic

I have two countries that will immediately be using my website and the quick easy set up made this part of my journey quick and easy.

SUNBE DESIGN

I started using the app 2 weeks ago and do far so good. And it is free if you manually translate your website.
I had a question that was solved very quickly by Henry.
5 stars.

Tydoe

I used this app to help translating my site to different languages. I realized that’s the only app I need to do that. Very easy to use and good support team.

PEOPLE by GALLERY crossing

goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。

BobineDesign

Very interesting app, well done and above all free. I had some difficulties but the support was superlative, fast and effective

laced-up-boutique-nl

This is truly the best app that I have implemented on my website sofar! So easy to use and looks so nice!

NO STRESS DOG BED

Translate My Store's interface is very smart and it also provides you with automatic translation of your store! Definitely recommend it.

UniqArt

Just installed it but for now I think it is amazing :) I got the free version and am able to translate my webshop myself without having to use any code.