Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gaucho Kosher

great apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

INDIGO

I just added this app into my store, this is very easy to use, I recommend this app to those of you who are just about to launch your store.

Ana Waltrick

So easy to use, and the prices are fair. Its helping me to sell to my frinds and boost my sales to my community.

O'Coup d'Coeur

J'ai utilisé l'application pour permettre aux clients anglophones de consulter la boutique en Anglais. La version gratuite est assez simple à installer et à configurer. Grâce à TMS, le site est désormais disponible en anglais et en français.

La Société des Cafés

Awesome customer services and products. We were get quick help. I recommend if you wish to scale up your business on Shopify.

Ways Derma

I have used the app to translate my shop and I really like how it is easy to use, give more useful options. The customer support was so fast, helpful and friendly, special thanks to Noah. All my best!

Comools

Use-friendly App! I have published it after 30 minutes from the installation. It is very easy to use and the translation was good enough.

InfinityCentral

I had a perfect experience. Very good translater app. I really like the languages toggle button! Thank you.

Proxident®

This app is great and easy to use, also with the automatic AI option. If you have questions the customer support is amazing and fast. This guy's know where they are talking about and really help you out if you have any questions. They walk the extra mile for there customers!

naturiste

I highly recommend this app and the team! They are 100% transparent and are willing to offer customized offers to fulfill you need. Big Shout Out to Emma. They answer quickly with a solution.