Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

One Flower Macau

customer services is great and advice is right. overalll translate app is easy to use for person like me w/o technical background. so i m sure all of you love this app.

Willpower Running

A great app with a lot of decent features, also in the free version. Also great support. Very fast and competent reply. Definitely recommed this app and dev team!

Odda_Brasil

Quick and easy to use and install. Got a great advantage in time and efforts using automatic translation and later just used manual translation to correct it and get perfect results.

SweetAntik

This app is great, I'm using it to translate my shop in German and I'm really satisfied. The support is excellent! They reply quickly and they are helping me a lot by solving every problem or request. Great job! Thank you Emma!

Superfood & Berries

Translate my store is really easy to use, quick to translate my website and fantastic support. Highly recommended

Tasamimi

I used the app to translate my site to the Arabic language, Just started today and things going fine so far and great. Will update later

Kash Global®

Looks good and does the job. It gave me the options to add and translate languages. However, I haven't yet checked outcomes.

Figenix

Excellent app, highly recommended. My customer have the opportunity to understand my website goal in several languages.

Brainy Bird Crafts

This app was easy to install and has a decent amount of languages to select from. I have just installed the app and everything seems to be working.

verde-esmeralda.com

I'm using for translate from English to Japanese. especially, the technical support team is great and quick response.