Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 11, 2021

Easy to set up, tailor-made subscription option and effective exchange with the team. We are very satisfied

Les Editions de Juillet
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 7, 2021

The Auto translation is free and easy to use. Also great support! Noah helped us when our English checkout didn't work because of old script overwriting the themes checkout button. Thanks a lot!

SUNNYBAG GmbH
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 5, 2021

Love this! This will help facilitate my shopper's experience in my website. My customers all over the world will have an easy to use tool that will be available for them to use as needed. Definitely recommend for anyone using shopify.

Damas VIP
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 5, 2021

It was really easy to install and to work with this app. It is exactly what I was looking for and I would highly recommend using it!

Christina von Oeynhausen
Germany
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
May 3, 2021

I used the app to manually translate my site from English to French. The interface is easy to use, responsive and allows me to feel confident that all the content on my site has been translated.

Bumpy Roads Studio
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 29, 2021

Sto usando questa app per tradurre manualmente il mio sito in più lingue. Il lavoro è lungo e non sempre i campi da compilare sono facili da trovare, ma quando si capisce la logica di funzionamento, si riesce a tradurre veramente tutto. La app ha tante funzioni, quindi può essere complessa da utilizzare. Quando ho avuto delle difficoltà ho contattato il servizio assistenza via mail, e sono stati chiari e gentili nel guidarmi e sono riusciti a risolvere il problema. Per questo do 5 stelle.

Kids'Garret
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 26, 2021

最高のアプリだと思います。言語パブリッシュ数が5言語迄なので、もうちょっと増やしてもらいたいです。不満はその点だけです。他は素晴らしいです!AIとマニュアル機能をうまく併用して使用しております。今後も愛用致しますので、宜しくお願い致します。

TrendyJapan
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 20, 2021

Amazing support, fast and responsive. Also, AI translation is accurate, things are organized and easy to navigate. Manual translation is also always free. Would recommend!

Micacoco
Thailand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 18, 2021

Easy friendly, just perfect. when they says free, they mean it ! you can publish the language without the need to purchase a plan. I recommend this app to everyone.

Organzadesigns
Jordan
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 15, 2021

Try to useing it now, very good apps, very easy layout and much beginner friendly than order apps. Hope it don't bug.

Minh Ha Bedding