Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 13, 2021

Finally an App that does what I need: detect ALL fields so I can translate them manually for free...

Ærø Soap Company
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 9, 2021

The support team is reasonable. I think this app is the top 1 of those free app! Especially you would like to use the language selector function.

Japanication
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 8, 2021

Been using it since the very beginning. Don't look any further. Definitely the app you need for a multilanguage shop.

Abbinandi
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 7, 2021

Support was fast and effective. App very well made and easy to use, even the free version. excellent

Zannetti Accessories
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited April 6, 2021

The app is very easy to use and allows you to translate in multiple languages. Our online store has been running with it for a little longer than a year and we haven't had any big issues. We recently changed to a new theme and Fabio was very helpful in making the transition with the Theme Migration feature.

Velia Sierra Design
Mexico
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 5, 2021

I was very satisfied with the application, easy to use and quite complete. the proposed prices are correct in relation to the services.

E&S Rasage
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 4, 2021

I had some questions and Emma was very quick to respond and offered helpful advice right away. The customer service is great.

Swallowville
Croatia
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 2, 2021

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Big Game Fishing
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 2, 2021

使いやすい!英語がわからなくても、サイトから情報をひろったらできました。使い方を書いてくれている方は、NOTEの瞑想王子@懐かしい未来を半歩先にいきるさんです。探してみてください!わかりやすい説明をかいてくれています。

Nakamura Glass studio&shop
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 1, 2021

EASY AND FUNCTIONAL, GREAT ASSISTANCE +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BRUNO PREMI