Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

thebeautysquad

I used this app to translate my shop into diffrent laguages. It saved me a lot of time! Thanks a lot

Xocolat Schokoladenkontor

Fantastic app! Easy to use and even the free version works totally fine! I can recommend this app to anybody who wants to translate quickly and easily.

Glam Geo

I have used this translation application. And I can say that it is the best application that you can use to translate your page. Also if you have any questions the support team responds very quickly. Thank you

BIA Germany

I love this app. It works very easy and the free plan gives you everything you need.

Due to the fact that I need a lot of words to be translated, I think I will buy a plan. Because this app really satisfies me. This is how it should be done: Great Service, then offer a paid plan - not the other way around.

Paris No Limit Shop

Easy to use and does what it says, just ran into a problem translating a custom button installed by another app, sent e-mail, will see how it goes

emmamorelli

Import translation is a life savior! Out theme wasn't supported so we contacted the developer which responded immediately and supported our theme within a few days!

Hany Soap

I used this up to translate my site. This app is very easy to use and navigate. I am looking forward to adding some more languages.

Savvy Sugaring

Great support and app. Limitations due to the setup at Shopify end so custom menus, and apps etc are not translated..

LookWonderFool

Great app, you can either auto translate or do it manually.
The best I could find, and I search a lot!

SHER

Great service Solved the issue in very short time doing even more then expected! It has been a very nice experience Thank you!