Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

IZY® Bottles | 24 uur koud / 12 uur warm | BPA vrij

Amazing app and helped me to translate the last parts, which couldn't be translated by other apps. x

Topmotors.lt various engine parts crankshaft cylinder head piston rod block sump oil pump camshaft rocker lifter cover chain adjuster gasket bearings shell

Very good news , i tried to use this app to translate to arabic language and it took me 15 min to wait only

The Touch Led Light

They are amazing! They have helped me with everything that I have needed, even they have done some additional things as coding some things for my shop. I highly recommend them - 5 stars, amazing app with amazing customer support. I wish them all the best!

Destination Gold Detectors

Looks good so far. Just downloaded the app so still need to see how everything goes. Generally, we have had great experiences with Hextom apps so we are quite confident in trying this new one.

KimAnt Store.

v good and attractive for my store.i have try first time but i thinks it is realy v good and professional

AESTHET design

It's my first shop on Shopify and thanks to this app I could translate very easyly, step-by-step, it went perfect and quick !

Tempus Luxury watch Winders

I just started with this app, its very good, the support is amazing, My whole site has been translated automatically. Thank you guys.

Instants Plaisirs • Bijoux

Newly installed and present on the store we are currently integrating the latter, efficient, fast, the AI works really well.

New features are coming since the application is very recent.

The support is reactive and open to various suggestions for improvement.

Até Colas o Pistão

Really glad Shopify now allows us to have different store languages BUT of course not without an app like this that brings it all to life, not to mention their support is extremely helpful and very open to suggestions!

1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 Next