Merchants appreciate this app for its environmental impact and ease of use, allowing them to contribute to reforestation with each sale. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify, customizable features, and affordability. Merchants report increased conversion rates and customer trust, and value the provided marketing materials. The customer support is exceptional, with the team being responsive and accommodating to custom changes.

January 11, 2024

great customer service, easy to download and easy to access. Looking forward to working with sprout as I expand my business.

Capriciousness Mrs.Parker
37 minutes using the app
Goodapi replied January 12, 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We look forward to build an expanding forest alongside your expanding business ❤️ 🌳

January 31, 2024

Perfect Customer Service
☆☆☆☆☆

mindfulism®
3 days using the app
Goodapi replied February 1, 2024

Thank you thank you! Let's reforest the world !🌳

January 17, 2024

Amazing support for a quick custom color and installation. Great project. The badge looks great on the page. Not expensive and fantastic for the planet. Thank you very much !

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance en ligne de soins énergétiques
France
39 minutes using the app
Goodapi replied January 18, 2024

Thanks for the wonderful feedback ! Good for business and good for the planet !

October 16, 2023

Super helpful support staff resolved an issue I had very quickly. Thanks for all your help

Solenco South Africa
South Africa
2 months using the app
Goodapi replied December 13, 2023

You are welcome ! and we look forward to planting many trees together!

October 12, 2023

Great App and brilliant friendly service from Saif who helped me (a non techy business owner) to get it installed. Saif also sent me very useful photo/video assets for marketing/blogposts etc. These guys have thought of everything!
The videos about the planting projects are really well made and informative, it's a fantastic scheme that is really making a difference. I'm delighted to be part of it.

SJB Fine Art
4 days using the app
Goodapi replied December 9, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words and glad that everything worked out perfectly work for you. We are here if you ever need "techy" help again!

October 25, 2023

Absolutely amazing app. We were up and running with widgets on PDPs and in the cart in two minutes. We had some changes to the Danish translation and Said was super quick and friendly to help us. 10/10 recommend!

Minor Things
Denmark
4 days using the app
Goodapi replied December 13, 2023

Thanks so much for recommending us! Have a great holiday season!

December 28, 2023

I just installed the app and needed help. Said helped immediately and it looks amazing so far. I'm so happy to offer this to my customers!

Rising Sun Jewelry
22 minutes using the app
Goodapi replied December 29, 2023

Thanks so much! Happy to be part of your customer's journey and helping you reach more eco-conscious customers!! happy new year!

December 6, 2023

I am so happy my store partnered with Sprout Plant Trees Grow, they have an amazing customer support , they helped me a lot to install it in my store. Together we help our planet !

YANIS JEWELRY
About 1 hour using the app
Goodapi replied December 15, 2023

Thanks for the kind words! We make the planet better one tree at a time :)

February 2, 2024

I love this app and everything it stands for. To top it all off the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly!

Wanderlust Travel Gifts
About 1 hour using the app
Goodapi replied February 11, 2024

thank you for the kind words! we are here to help you and our trees grow ! :)

October 12, 2023

What a fantastic app, the best contribution to our Shopify store hands down.
The technical team have been outstanding with extra little questions that I had too.
Would highly recommend!

Supply Drop
New Zealand
9 days using the app
Goodapi replied December 10, 2023

Thank you ❤️!! From Canada to New Zealand, a global movement of Reforestation!