TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Real-time profit tracking. Insightful cost & product analytics

Wrapango

Really enjoy using the app! It lets me see my profit, sales, roas in seconds. There is also an app for my mobile when on the go. Definitely recommend it futher!

Indestructible Shoes

This app is a must to track your profit cross-platform, compared to the competitor it loads the data faster and much cheaper.

Disena.nl

Really helpful! Great support also! It gave me the insights needed to run the financial side of my business

GORNATION

It's overall the best profit tracking app that I found for Shopify. Looks nice, takes into consideration all the most important features! Would recommend it to everyone!

Dot Com Product

Hoang has been a great help with getting everything connected and integrated! Software is amazing for reading easy and fast stats!

Globefriendly

The app is very good and the support answers very fast I am very happy thanks! It is the best app to calculate you net profit and not very expensive like other apps.

Bohello

Great app, provide s the needed data, have also a great mobile version.
Calculate the frofits the fastest way
Great support as well!

Lunar Oceans

Very promising app and constantly being developed. The product analysis is very valuable, will definitely keep using.

Guitar Head

This app has been a game changer for us! We've been struggling to get this information. It shows profit on a real time bases after all COGS, transaction fee and shipping fee. With real time info - now it's easier to scale and start spending money on ads. Without having to go off estimations. Great app!

Sikkers

The customer service with Hoang was excellent! I had some problems with shipping costs but they helped me to solve them. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4