TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Real-time profit tracking. Insightful cost & product analytics

BUENPIE

Great app! The support team is always willing to help, I like that the included the cost in snapchat and bing ads that I plan to use in a future

Tgow Sports

super complete finance app! i use it everyday to track my profit. Super nice customer service always available!

EasyJean

Nice app !!! I took the premium feature to keep an eyes on my profit. 20 bucks / month is peanuts !
Nice app and nice customer service !
I recommend it to anyone who owns a business !

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Omega Chair

This type of app is underrated simply because it wasn't built to make sales. It does, however, help monitor the money in and out, which is essentially what I care about. Congrats to the team behind this app on creating a truly necessary tool. Best in the market I dare say.

Wrapango

Really enjoy using the app! It lets me see my profit, sales, roas in seconds. There is also an app for my mobile when on the go. Definitely recommend it futher!

Indestructible Shoes

This app is a must to track your profit cross-platform, compared to the competitor it loads the data faster and much cheaper.

Disena.nl

Really helpful! Great support also! It gave me the insights needed to run the financial side of my business

GORNATION

It's overall the best profit tracking app that I found for Shopify. Looks nice, takes into consideration all the most important features! Would recommend it to everyone!

Unimakers

Best Profit Calculator App..!! Super Quick response from their support team. Issues solved in a few minutes. I would highly suggest you install it once in your store you won't regret it. This app will track all your data - no headache of excel sheets :) Thanks Team, for creating easy to setup and fast loading app.

Previous 1 3 4 5