TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Calculate your cost & profit, integrate with Facebook & Google

thawmaster

Good product and great solid/affordable alternative to other products if you are just interested in tracking your profit.

Peaceful Shala

Can't say how much my life has been easier since it helped me organize the numbers. First time setup took a while; after that it's perfect. My data from Shopify & Facebook gets pulled in correctly, and I could manage my COGS, transaction and shipping fees easily. Guys, this app is a life saver!

Man's Manor

Good value for money. I've tries some similar apps, which are either overpriced or too simple. This app lets me track my profit + product costs nicely, and its metrics can even break down to single products. Customer service is prompt and helpful, big thanks to Lilly. I'm recommending this app to anyone wanting to understand their business finance.

Immortius

I used to make my own report. Frankly speaking I hated it. This app saves my life. It gives me overview of my business, pulls all the numbers to a dashboard: revenue, facebook ads spend, COGS, shipping cost and my profit. Great app with a reasonable price. Recommend!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your support!