TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Calculate your cost & profit, integrate with Facebook & Google

BodyLief

Love the App!
it's a real deal! Easy to install!
Everything is on the screen, you can see where you go and what to improve.
The mobile App is clear and easy to use. Just a quick look at it and you know how much you make in NET profit!
The must for us!

April 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Your words mean a lot to our team, that is motivation to keep us carry on improving and developing the app.

bestpersonality

Best app. Thanks for making a great product. If you want to scale your business, you need to know your profit margin. This is a must-have app with a fair price, highly recommend.

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Pretty Neat Creative

Awesome app with good UI, much cheaper and more features than alternatives! Also saved us a lot of time working with spreadsheets!

WestBike Gear

Added all of my stores to Trueprofit mobile and now i can check my stats with out open my laptop. Love it.

April 2, 2020

We're pleased to know that you have had a good experience with the app. Your kind words are greatly appreciated! Thanks again ^^

thawmaster

Good product and great solid/affordable alternative to other products if you are just interested in tracking your profit.

Peaceful Shala

Can't say how much my life has been easier since it helped me organize the numbers. First time setup took a while; after that it's perfect. My data from Shopify & Facebook gets pulled in correctly, and I could manage my COGS, transaction and shipping fees easily. Guys, this app is a life saver!

Man's Manor

Good value for money. I've tries some similar apps, which are either overpriced or too simple. This app lets me track my profit + product costs nicely, and its metrics can even break down to single products. Customer service is prompt and helpful, big thanks to Lilly. I'm recommending this app to anyone wanting to understand their business finance.

Immortius

I used to make my own report. Frankly speaking I hated it. This app saves my life. It gives me overview of my business, pulls all the numbers to a dashboard: revenue, facebook ads spend, COGS, shipping cost and my profit. Great app with a reasonable price. Recommend!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your support!