Reviews (486)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple platforms, including physical and online stores. It's particularly praised for preventing overselling of unique items and managing large SKU counts. The app's bundling feature is appreciated for tracking product sets. Despite the cost, many find it a valuable investment due to its efficiency and time-saving capabilities. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

October 22, 2020

We had been looking for a long time (years), to find an app that would manage our inventory across multiple retail and wholesale platforms. None offered anything close to the breadth and ease of Trunk. Installing it was super easy (though the "pro" version for creating bundles was not so easy, at least for me). It has been an incredible time saver for all. (My staff is thrilled.) The feature that we have come to appreciate most is that we can see and adjust our inventory in one place on the Trunk dashboard. There you can see which products exist on a particular platform, which are sold in sets or individuals, and also identify where there is a typo in a SKU or other error. There also is no limit to the number of platforms to link to (so far we have four.) We are hooked! And with the very affordable monthly fee, I'm sure we'll be using this well into the future. Can't wait to see what other products they come up with.

Abrazo Style Shop
November 28, 2020

Love it, my mind is blown, like it really is! It has made my life so much easier!!! I'm on several platforms and it's so much easier to add inventory to my sites, all at once.

Lingua Nigra
Edited December 6, 2021

This app is so useful when selling on multiple channels. It saves us a lot of time and errors. The bundling and kitting function is wonderful. Thank you very much!

Cote Cuir Leather
October 21, 2020

Trunk has been a game-changer for tracking inventory between Shopify and Etsy. The counts update immediately as soon as a sale is made and I no longer have to manually change anything. Before Trunk, I had to update hundreds of variants counts so the duplicate SKU feature has been amazing for my custom shirts listings. James and his team offer amazing customer service and have answered any questions I’ve had.

406 Baby
June 1, 2023

Trunk has been vital in helping us link stock between our two Shopify stores together. Without trunk our business wont be able to keep track of inventory, and we'd be consistently letting customers down.

Reptiles By Post
August 19, 2021

I've been looking for something to keep track of the inventory that I sell across 3 different platforms (Shopify, Amazon and Etsy), and finally found it!!! So simple, yet so effective - I highly recommend you check out Trunk.

The Curated Pantry
September 10, 2021

Trunk is the perfect solution for managing inventory in our business. It is simple, clean and effective. All the other solutions we looked at were too expensive, too complicated and didn't actually provide what we needed. The way we can create bundle and kit SKUs so easily in Trunk is just perfect. Our main products come in multiple boxes and trunk allows us to always have accurate stock availability of our full kit items so we don't over sell, and at the same time keep track of stock for re-ordering so we can ultimately keep our customers happy.

ARKi
August 18, 2021

I have both an Etsy shop and Shopify but managing the inventory across both platforms was a huge headache. Finding Trunk was a honestly lifesaver. It is so easy to use and I never have to worry about overselling and can focus more of my energy on creating my products!

BYSHERRY
January 15, 2021

It was a pleasure to try out during their free trail. I was able to set up all of our inventory syncing on Etsy and Shopify within a few days. We had to introduce SKUs for the first time so that took the longest, but that was our own fault for not doing that years ago. :) After the free trail, we were confident this was the solution we needed. James was a pleasure to work with and he was very helpful. We have 1000's of SKUs and we are extremely happy to have the manual inventory syncing taken off our plates. Thanks!

Acorns & Twigs
April 23, 2021

Works great, no issues found so far. We used Zoho in the past with terrible results. Trunk is easy to install and use, and the support is amazing!

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore