Reviews (1,308)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing SEO and building customer trust. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and seamless device integration. Particularly beneficial for stores with few items, it helps improve SEO understanding. The app enhances online shop aesthetics and syncs with popular calendars for easy scheduling. Many appreciate the responsive customer support and its ability to resolve complex issues. It's free, regularly updated, and considered a game-changer for task management and productivity boosting.

December 11, 2023

SEO Ant is an amazing app. But since I have so many products in my store I have a lot to review and fix. My suggestion is to get this when you have only a few items and build the store items as your understanding of SEO techniques grows. So you won't have so much to go over once your store is already set up.

Carma's Boutique LLC
5 months using the app
SEOAnt replied January 3, 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback on our SEO Ant app. We appreciate your suggestion and understand that optimizing a large number of products can be overwhelming. We recommend starting with a few products and gradually building up as you become more familiar with SEO techniques. Our team is always here to help and provide guidance along the way. Thank you for using our application and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

RAWNAQY
Lebanon
About 1 hour using the app
January 21, 2024

i am so enjoying this app. i like it and this app really helps

Glamour Grove
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
May 26, 2024

Good app, quick support and variety of options on badges

BAROMONDO

Charo García
Panama
About 1 hour using the app
July 24, 2023

Very fast response to my queries. Did not seem to get a proper resolution to my problem, however I do appreciate the fast and friendly customer service

Disrea
Finland
13 minutes using the app
September 13, 2023

Very Good

Hope Shoppy
11 days using the app
November 18, 2021

Adding Value to the site and very user friendly. All new store should opt for this to gain the reputation of the store. I will recommend 100%

EmassK Global