Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Pinnacle Watch Supply

The trust badge is great. Looks really clean on websites. Shown to increase conversion rate. Cant go wrong with the app. See how long i keep it for my site. maybe forever.

igreathome

It's helpful and convenient, don't need to looking for image and photoshop it. Easily suitable for all products. 5 stars!

UShop Deals

FREE and easy app to install. I would recommend this app to everyone because using trust badge gives customers more confidence and security when purchasing and paying for the items knowing their payment info is secured. Thank you Trust Badge :)

Pet Sweetie Home

i used this app to help me do my store.i really like how it does .it would be nice if it will better

allen.winport

It is very good and helpful to promote my business in a professional manner. Recommend to other store. Thanks.

HQM Direct

East to use app and Dan was very helpful. I would def recommend this app for both app and customer service. Thanks Dan, you've been very helpful.

minnieMight

This app looks great and official. Helping unsure buyers pull the trigger. A little comfort goes a long way.

Lebokdo

Cette application est gratuite et tres bien.
Il manque des logos tels que norton.
J’espere que ça arrivera assez vite.

Summit Creek

Just starting off with my ecommerce store. Should be a good tool for trust from my customers. Thank you!

Fitfineandfabulous Limited

i used this app to build a trusting base for my new company. it was easy to use and setup. the support seems to be good, but we haven't really had any issues