Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Kimmio

I so love the app, it gives my store the confidence needed. But would appreciate if the badges come in there original colors rather than we customizing it.

Instant Store

This plugin is really good for building the trusted label insight the single product. However, It will be more great if I can add my own picture design in custom.

JoshNAh

I love this app, my website looks really great with these badges. Very easy to set up and I can design and pick the color I like.

CBD Supply Depot of MD

Security online is crucial. This free app is wonderful for me to help my customers know that I have a trusted, secure website and business. Thanks!

Demixe Variety

App is great thanks has helped alot i got some good advice and used it as i never knew i had none. Thanks

ELONARS.COM

easy to use i really recommend yo to use it , there is two option free and paid
and i'm so satisfied to begin with free option

Rainstorm Inspirations

Not only is this a free app but It was so easy to add this to my shopify store! I can see how this would add trust to my website allowing the opportunity for more sells! thank you!

buraqbest

woooow;) gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

PNK Boutique

Great app and easy to install! Hopefully, my customers will trust me and make more purchases! Every little bit helps.

dpeoplestore

I used this app to help me on my checkout, the app is very good is working very!! Well for my store, I like the app.