Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

NerdyCart

The amazing free app definitely would highly be recommended to all looks great really great so far on the site

PK Gamer

This is a great app, it does what it says, it shows the logos of the several payment methods that are accepted, and it gives you the option to show case them on the individual product page.

QSHQSHOP

App is great thanks has helped alot i got some good advice and used it as i never knew i had none
Thanks

Mobimax EU

The app is great tho I'm a bit concerned about its performance and how it affects my shop's loading performance, because on every new hit on the page it refreshes and fetches the images and the desired text from new.

You can see how I've tweaked the badges on:

Anyway, a great free app to make your customers trust you a bit more.

Needed Trends

Super easy to use to build trust on your site. I like that you can customize the color so it coordinates with your site without looking gaudy. Set it to a contrasting color that matches and it still stands out and looks more professional adding to your shop’s credibility. Only gave four stars because I wish there were more payment logos.

New Emotion

I'm using it. It looks nice and made my life a bit easier. I like an option to change badg colors. Thank u guys!

Ezafford

it's a good app to use I enjoy using it every day try it out I'm sure you will be happy good its amazing

gearbombard

I used this app before and it's not working so I contacted the support but no answers why it's not working then I uninstalled but they still send emails about giving them reviews

Kimmio

I so love the app, it gives my store the confidence needed. But would appreciate if the badges come in there original colors rather than we customizing it.

Instant Store

This plugin is really good for building the trusted label insight the single product. However, It will be more great if I can add my own picture design in custom.