Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Escape Watches

Fits like a charm on my website. It does provide the better trust with visitors and customers when they see different payment gateways.

Ecofuel Ireland

Great app, a new updated payment option would be needed like Apple Pay and GPay.

Darling You Store

Great appt. Looks Good in my store

Freestickerco

It looks okay. It doesn't have the Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Cash on Pick up icons. It also loads slow. It doesn't show until at least 5 seconds after everything else. There isn't much on my page. I may uninstall it.

Moksha Rising

i was about to give you a bad review that "this only works when I refresh the page" and when i went to do that I saw a note to reach out before writing a bad review. glad i did. then again, I should probably know to communicate first instead of getting frustrated and saying/writing something that i regret. life lessons brought to you by Hextom!

The Jewelry Barn

Awesome App. Very easy to install and customize, moreover its free. Thank you for making this great app.

Shapersecrets

I really like this app. The icons look nice and crisp, the page load time is good, and the it's free.

Charmful Impressions

Great app so far, does exactly what it claims to. Can be moved around nicely under the cart section of your product pages and also can also resize the icons. Thank you! :)

Comeintomystore

Super easy to install. Awesome app for everyone. Definitely recommend!!! Check us out at https://swankclass.com/

Green And Watts

Great app, very easy to use, it integrated with my shopify store in no time at all.