Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

dpeoplestore

I used this app to help me on my checkout, the app is very good is working very!! Well for my store, I like the app.

Deals Market

I used this app to authenticate my store payment method and to build trust for my store. It has boosted sales and continues to provide what it said it would.

Plebian Ware

I used Free Trust Badge to increase trust among my customers. It's free and easy to set up and you are able to select the badge color so it blends well with the look of your shop.

Pinnacle Watch Supply

The trust badge is great. Looks really clean on websites. Shown to increase conversion rate. Cant go wrong with the app. See how long i keep it for my site. maybe forever.

igreathome

It's helpful and convenient, don't need to looking for image and photoshop it. Easily suitable for all products. 5 stars!

UShop Deals

FREE and easy app to install. I would recommend this app to everyone because using trust badge gives customers more confidence and security when purchasing and paying for the items knowing their payment info is secured. Thank you Trust Badge :)

Pet Sweetie Home

i used this app to help me do my store.i really like how it does .it would be nice if it will better

allen.winport

It is very good and helpful to promote my business in a professional manner. Recommend to other store. Thanks.

HQM Direct

East to use app and Dan was very helpful. I would def recommend this app for both app and customer service. Thanks Dan, you've been very helpful.

minnieMight

This app looks great and official. Helping unsure buyers pull the trigger. A little comfort goes a long way.