Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Ld Pretty

Great app, and no flakiness in the coding!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Absolutely Love this app looks very professional and very easy to instal definitely I will recomended to all store owners that want to take their business to the high level. Thanks!

Bikini Beauty

This app is just what I needed. I'm not tech savvy and the thought of dropping code in a field I'm not comfortable or familiar with, is a little scary. I didn't want to scramble the code and ruin my store. This app is so easy to install and change the color and size. Thank you so, so much, for this great app!!

Karen
bikinibeauty.store

Free Items Store

Great app, and no flakiness in the coding!

3rdrockdiscounts

This free app makes my customers feel more secure about purchasing from my store !!!

Bundlerama

Free % Does exactly what it says. I know use 2 apps from Hektor and no issues with either. Would Highly recommend these Apps

Squirrelify

Makes my life so much easier. I’m a front-end developer and using this app shortens the amount of time I have to spend in my store.

Prints Of Darkness

Looks good. Easy to use and customize.

Chadwick Day

Wonderful app! I would definitely recommend this one.