Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Chadwick Day

Wonderful app! I would definitely recommend this one.

Montfox

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Works well, and excellent customer support.

Shev Jewels

I have been looking for an app like this for quite a while and I am glad I have finally found this. What I like about it is that its easy to set up, can be customised according to your website's colours and fonts. Best part is that its free. Hope this would reassure my customers that checkout on my store is absolutely safe.Thanks guys!

Vintagejewelbox

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App which was very easy to set up. You can customise the font and colour of the message as well as the colour of the badges. I'm hoping it will help give visitors to the site more confidence to buy.
It is amazing that it is free so jump in now while you can!

Katerina And Ovik

Location Greece

Easy to use and to configure! Unfortunately it doesn't have the Diners icon but other than that it's a very good free app.

Body Art Spirit

Location France

Just Amazing, Very clean, Very profesional. Setup in 1 minute. So easy.

Rulesfitness

Location Switzerland

Easy to use, for free and builds up trust. Recommended.

The Trails End Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I got this app because I was not sure why some people abandon grocery carts. I was reading that one of the reasons is because they may feel their payments are not secure. And with this time of internet security breaches and identity theft one has to go the extra mile to alleviate your customers concerns, and give you peace of mind as well as a Business Owner. So I think that this app is great because it helps in offering that extra piece of comfort, and it was free which is great also.

Wendy Quick
Store Owner of www.thetrailsendboutique.net

Wheredogsshop

This is PERFECT! With my current theme i am restricted on what payment icons I can show. It was an "All Or None" situation which means that I dont accept some payment methods, but was missing the important ones like PayPal. I feel that without the PayPal notice I was getting abandoned carts.

This SOLVED that issue!

Thank you very much for this app!

Land Stream Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 month

Liking this app so far. Does what it says and is very easy to use.