Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Green And Watts

Great app, very easy to use, it integrated with my shopify store in no time at all.

Ld Pretty

Great app, and no flakiness in the coding!

Kinkytoy Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Absolutely Love this app looks very professional and very easy to instal definitely I will recomended to all store owners that want to take their business to the high level. Thanks!

Bikini Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is just what I needed. I'm not tech savvy and the thought of dropping code in a field I'm not comfortable or familiar with, is a little scary. I didn't want to scramble the code and ruin my store. This app is so easy to install and change the color and size. Thank you so, so much, for this great app!!

Karen
bikinibeauty.store

Free Items Store

Great app, and no flakiness in the coding!

3rdrockdiscounts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This free app makes my customers feel more secure about purchasing from my store !!!

Bundlerama

Location Ireland

Free % Does exactly what it says. I know use 2 apps from Hektor and no issues with either. Would Highly recommend these Apps

Squirrelify

Time spent using app About 1 month

Makes my life so much easier. I’m a front-end developer and using this app shortens the amount of time I have to spend in my store.

Prints Of Darkness

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Looks good. Easy to use and customize.