Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Must Have Now Shop

Easy to use! I am a newbie and learning website development from scratch is tough, Free Trust Badge made that process much easier.

Swankl Ltd

cool

myconceptstores

I used this app to help me placed some trust badges onto my add to cart page. It is a very user friendly app.

Exquisite Home Decor

Great app. Really quick and simple set up and customization. I would like more options available for free, but still great.

HAIR SOFTWARE

very good trust badge. makes my store look much more secure and reliable. make it free for premium features!

Karina Rojo

muy buena app solo falta para poder poner a la derecha centro izquierda pero todo bien excelente perfecta

goddessmee

Great value provided for free.
The badges look professional and in high resolution.
Upgrading as soon as I make money.

Pikket's Brand

rjroigjreigjiejhgifjfrojgoijrpogjpergjroijoiejgoirejgoirogijpojfperihoiihoierjgiorhgoihroighoierhgoierg

The Outlet X

Very easy to use, great app. I used it to bring trust to my Shopify, I am a beginner and this app really helped me.

vilin's shop

I like this plugin very much, it works very well. We all use it. good for everyone. It's really great.