Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

African Hair Secret

Love this app very user friendly . I recommend it for every shop
and my customers are more confortable buying on my store.

Best Gear

pretty good app and i really like it and it has a free plan and i like it and i like that it has a free pla

hustlelifestyle

great app to add with great features to use I recommend it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

Pronto Laser

Thank you, this app was a very easy to use app. I have used this on my shopify site. I look forward to it helping with my sales

kRaKen dEaL

Haven't even seen what it looks like on my site yet and for some reason I have to put a 100 characters on here so getting more annoyed by the character.

VummexPosture

Yep it's a great app i recommmande to everyone to go and download it for free really helped me a lor

SMOOCHIES®

Let us review after we test. This is making it kind of a pain to figure out and not user friendly.

catlooly

simple utilisation, facile à placer également. Dommage que l'option mettre au passage en caisse n'est pas gratuite mais bon on peut pas tout avoir. Je recommande !

No Lift No Gift - Dein Online Shop

Works like a charm but slows down your shop quite a bit. The free option has only black&white options which is alright. The reason I uninstalled it was because it really slowed down my pagespeed

Causewear Clothing

So far so good. Adds a little bit more professionalism to the store I'm creating so that I can have better engagement.