Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Pikket's Brand

rjroigjreigjiejhgifjfrojgoijrpogjpergjroijoiejgoirejgoirogijpojfperihoiihoierjgiorhgoihroighoierhgoierg

The Outlet X

Very easy to use, great app. I used it to bring trust to my Shopify, I am a beginner and this app really helped me.

vilin's shop

I like this plugin very much, it works very well. We all use it. good for everyone. It's really great.

Chaise Stuhl Silla Sedia|IWMH

Nice to have this app for managing our pages with some icons. Free plan is aviable for using. Great app

Aladdeenslamp

goood app for Badge and free The way to work with it is very easy
It does not affect the speed of the store

hos chile

muy bueno es una herramiento my util, adems es importante para dar confienza a los clientes, lo uso con confienza

Nandai Jóias

Muito bom e fácil de usar! Procurei muito na internet para achar esse aplicativo e o shopify sugere ele. Vale a pena.

buyShippy

Good for now

rasoka.com

Just Downloaded the App. I like the free version. Going to Check it out for a few days and see if I should upgrade but so far its great.

C.L.A Apparel

it is good app but beware it is not at all free. it says that it is free but free features, cant even use them. And I am problems loading the badges.