Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Thrxlla’s-Wireless Earbuds (Waterproof)

great app it was really helpful did not drive any sales and force you to leave review. has to be over a 100 words how time consuming

Shop Kara Store

I really like it as it is really simple to use and it will help me generate more sales for my e-commerce store.

Geneva™

thx u it's helped me to improve my shop by showing security & trust badges. i'm grateful that the service is free

ImperialMajestyStudio876

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Bangin Rootz

New to the app, so far everything is good! I’m looking forward to learning more about this app and how it can help my business grow.

OUTCURLY™

I used this app to help me add trust badges to my store. I really like how it's really simple to set it up real fast.

ToriBlades

very good app, i feel it makes a big difference with customers trust of your webpage, strongly advise to have this

Earth Joy

It's awesome and it's really make sense using the trusted badge and for the first time.
I am looking forward for more features like this
Thanks again

survival bat

I'm giving it a try and will see if this adds to my conversion. But very easy to navigate the app. CHEERS

FILOUS PATISSERIE

super simple and easy to set-up. first time user and seems very straight forward to work with. Love it so far