4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of professional-looking trust badges that enhance store aesthetics and build customer trust. They value its customization options and reliable performance. The app's excellent customer service and cost-effective plans, including a free option, make it particularly beneficial for small businesses and start-ups. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and conversions.

January 1, 2019

Great app would highly recommend I use for my store and it looks great on there top job guys great tool for your shop

Bosstie
December 27, 2018

Best of best. I have never used any app like this. It is so easy to use. What I like bout the app is that you can choose the size and color of the badge.

Ridge Deals
September 14, 2021

Very cute >.< I think i like le app bc it very helpfuls and maybe gets le zales for me's as well. we will see boi boi ^-^

HydroBrush
About 21 hours using the app
ShopClimb replied September 14, 2021

Thank you 🙏 . Best of luck with your sales!

August 26, 2019

Awesome app! It's great that they offer a free version, but premium is a little too pricey. Also if they'd include Apple Pay in the free version that'll be awesome.

Prime Shop Co
Singapore
About 20 hours using the app
Edited July 11, 2019

thank you for this app, like it very much, is recommended to youse with plan or even free one, now i want some other badges, gone for research.

Creaticl
Belgium
April 14, 2020

NUEVA-SHOP
France
Edited February 17, 2019

I loved this app, it made me feel good knowing that I am helping my customers feel safe! I highly recommend!

The Compass Rose
About 18 hours using the app
March 29, 2020

Awesome! wow! what a change! If I notice an increase in our sales I will use it forever! therefore it looks great !! Thank you!!

eBollo.com
April 21, 2020

I used this app to make customers feel more secure at checkout. It was super easy to configure and i highly reccommend it.

Resiliency Health Inc.
January 5, 2020

Works exactly as its supposed to be, very straightforward and it does add trust and credibility to your site

PetsBuddy.shop