Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

East Coast Golf Sales

We at Eastcoastgolfsales.com are huge fans of the Review Free Trust Badge by Hektor. It gives our customers that added extra confidence in our golf product and accessories store, and the protection of their cards and vital information. I highly recommend you download this app and you won't regret it.

E&CS
East Coast Golf Sales

Topshopic

Perfect for customer trust.
What I was looking for

Mlcshop

You were recommended by Shopify - thank goodness for this app! I would've had to do a lot of extra work to put Trust badges back into my store, Thanks again!

Littlesizzle

Really easy to install and customize. Also their support desk is very helpful! Great services!

One Stop Sporting Gear

Thank you so much! Love this app. Creates trustworthiness!

Aflote Inc

Good app. Gets the job done. Thanks

Ljintentions

It's a good FREE app to provide customer a trust of the site and super easy to set up. Hope there will come out with a icon badge in the home page. Overall great app!

Createarichlife

This free app is a great way to show your customers that your site is safe to shop and purchase items.

Dainty Bling

It's a nice free app to provide customers a sense of security.

Josephs Hut

I am so happy I chose this app. I had issue seeing this in my shop so reached out to their support and they were immediately on it. It now looks great in my shop.