ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pinocchio's Pantry

This is a great app to have! I have not started using it yet, but I want to make checkout as easy and flexible as possible for my customers, and this lets me do that.

Savykitchen

Location Thailand

I used this app to add me badges so this is good ,first you can try for free but i am a little bit confused here how to edit but finally i can do it
so i recomendded this

PlushyPup

This app is honestly a must-have app. it should be used every single shopify website. Trust badges are essential to running a good online store.

LifexDogs

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Apps for standard trust badge, no need to have too much off other badge. Great apps overall. Thanks

Total Swing

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this for my Cart page and other pages. I really like this app because it gives some clarity to my store.

correctpostures

I have just installed this app and looking forward to using it for my business.I have gone through the functions and it looks amazing.

propic

Time spent using app About 1 year

I havent used it yet but its already asking me to submit a review. I was born many many many many many years ago.

homeworkoutspace

great thanks ! amazing customizations available & great placement options.
Also love how easy it is setting it up

Shop Here Gh.

Location Ghana

I used this app to help me add badges to my shop. I like how easy and simple it is to use. Good job to the developers.

Wardrobe Arranger

Location Denmark

Great app - it is very fair for the free plan! There are some cool feautres in the paid version, but you can make do with the free