Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Woowtri

Matplex™ | Sito Ufficiale

La migliore app per questa esigenzaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinOwer

working perfect...................................................................................................................

Pinocchio's Pantry

This is a great app to have! I have not started using it yet, but I want to make checkout as easy and flexible as possible for my customers, and this lets me do that.

Savykitchen

I used this app to add me badges so this is good ,first you can try for free but i am a little bit confused here how to edit but finally i can do it
so i recomendded this

PlushyPup

This app is honestly a must-have app. it should be used every single shopify website. Trust badges are essential to running a good online store.

LifexDogs

Great Apps for standard trust badge, no need to have too much off other badge. Great apps overall. Thanks

Total Swing

I used this for my Cart page and other pages. I really like this app because it gives some clarity to my store.

correctpostures

I have just installed this app and looking forward to using it for my business.I have gone through the functions and it looks amazing.

propic

I havent used it yet but its already asking me to submit a review. I was born many many many many many years ago.