4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance the professional look of their stores with a variety of payment method icons, helping to build customer trust and potentially boost sales. They praise its range of badges, customization options, and efficient customer service. The app offers both a one-time payment and a free plan, catering to different business needs. It's also recognized for its quick load times, good performance, and responsive developers.

July 8, 2019

App easy to install and to use even for me that I'm not good at these things. I recommend it to everybody.

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it
March 7, 2018

PRO:

This app is the cleanliest, sleekest, trust icon badge for products on the shopify store.

Very refreshing, easy-to-use user interface that you could tell time was put into creating.

Con

- Should add bitcoin badge. This is still a 5/5 app, badge is not a huge deal.

Cloudnineglass
October 29, 2018

Just starting off with my ecommerce store. Should be a good tool for trust from my customers. Thank you!

Summit Creek
Edited May 24, 2019

Simple but good app, must have in every store, my only complaint is that they send me a mail offering their premium for a discount, I missed the deadline cause I saw it too late, they never resend the offer to me again even after a request mail. Would love to have the color badges on my store.

Very quick response from app developer, offered me the discount again and have upgraded my app to premium, looks great in store. A must purchase. Thank you.

Odyssey Fashion Trends
ShopClimb replied May 21, 2019

Hi and thanks for the great review. Sorry you missed the deadline on that sale. Email us at support@hektorcommerce.com and we'll get you taken care of!

December 5, 2018

Really boosted my conversion rates. It is a must have for any e-com site that wants to build trust on their website

GamingEnvy
September 26, 2019

Awesomeness! Simple app to use. Very useful and effective. It meets my expectation. Builds trust!!!!

brew-tiful
May 16, 2020

The Free Trust Badge App provided the payment badges I needed without any detailed programming language and know how.

Blades Edge
August 19, 2019

Awesome App .Great for upstart businesses.
Great for building trust for purchases ofcourse. Cheers!

GYM-MATTERS
ShopClimb replied August 22, 2019

We love helping startup stores grow their businesses! Thanks for the great review!

Edited January 12, 2023

Great app thanks and Keep it up! Its helping building trust with customers and for a small business we need the free apps to get started!

Artworks WOW
About 1 year using the app
ShopClimb replied January 14, 2023

We understand as we are a small business too 🙌. Your feedback really helps, so thank you!

September 13, 2019

It work as described. And it's free, mostly. It work as described. And it's free, mostly. It work as described. And it's free, mostly. It work as described. And it's free, mostly.

Ace Hoodies | Get High Quality Hoodies