ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 20, 2020

EFEFEASDASDEGSSGSDFSEFFFFFFFFESSSSSSSSSSSSGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGSDFSEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSGSDFFFFFFFFFFFAWF

LVL PERU
Peru
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 18, 2020

It's adding more value and reputation to your ecommerce site. I hope there's a free lifetime version for this.

Effective CBD Oil
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 16, 2020

I like using it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to add trust to their website. I just wish it was easier to add to website.

T is for Tame
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
June 16, 2020

The app was super easy to use and install, hoping it will add an extra layer of trust for my customers.

Grace of Design
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 15, 2020

a great moment to use this app and enjoy to use it keep going and bast wishes to use this application

Magic Temperature Gun
Oman
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 13, 2020

Really simple to use. I've gone with a very short list and easy design, but it took all of 5 minutes to get it done and up on my site.
Would definitely recommend.

YourSmartHomeTech
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 13, 2020

The free version does its job well. This is a simple solution to add payment badges to product page.

Rouzle
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 13, 2020

Es una buena aplicacion, sinceramente es muy recomendable. Hay unos planes que son de pago pero tienen mucha variedad.

Hexagononlineshop
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 11, 2020

great app was able to set up my trust badges with ease support team is also great if you need any help just contact them

KKDB
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited June 11, 2020

Will have to see how it works based on that I can give my reviews and recommendations. Let us see how it works! s

Kumo Matto