Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Rouzle

The free version does its job well. This is a simple solution to add payment badges to product page.

Hexagononlineshop

Es una buena aplicacion, sinceramente es muy recomendable. Hay unos planes que son de pago pero tienen mucha variedad.

KKDB

great app was able to set up my trust badges with ease support team is also great if you need any help just contact them

Kumo Matto

Will have to see how it works based on that I can give my reviews and recommendations. Let us see how it works! s

SuperMEADE

The Free Trust badge app is just what I needed. There are a lot out there but Free Trust badges do exactly what I need them to do. I would surely recommend them...

Bossed Up Kitchen

I CANT ACTIVATE YOUR FREE TRUST BADGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

June 11, 2020

Hi, We are always happy to help you with setup. Email us at support@shopclimb.com and we'll get you set. Sorry you couldn't get it to work.

mqrket

Genial aplicación, es exactamente lo que estaba buscando para incorporarla a mi tienda online, seguid así

DentalGoodies.Shop

Easy to use app and very handy , it took me a few minutes to set everything up ... premium features are useful and price is reasonable , thanks

Spectrum Online Store

very easy to use and it supplies a great mix of badges assuring your client base. of their credit card use.

TUMNUS COLLECTION

it is barely okey , even though we need to pay to have the full experience , so that could improve with that