ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 29, 2020

Great value, this is a must to have application, the suite is very ideal and allows you to take control of design, placement, type of badges and so much more.

Turtle Green Finds
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited June 28, 2020

I used this app to help me customize my pop ups. it was easy to set up and use. i recommend this app

Assorted Bliss
June 28, 2020

Fantastic for beginners who don't have much experience using trust badge apps for a shopify store. Helps to find the right payment provider trust badges that you can display

cybervybe
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 27, 2020

It is easy to use, and I'm still currently using the free version. I am hoping to do more sales, and hope to upgrade soon.

Soloflyt
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 26, 2020

I put the badge on my shopping cart page. Nice badges, exactly what I was looking for. It really gives a boost to your shop and a professional look.

Thirsty Petz
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 26, 2020

Extremely easy to use, I set up my own trusted badge in 10 min. Love how you can just move to the location in your product page where you'd love to place the badge.

YoGamingPro
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 25, 2020

Easy way to get sleek looking payment badges that match your theme. Would definitely recommend to any Shopify store owner.

Dead Girl Couture
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 24, 2020

Superb and easy to use! Really simple application and works really nicely with any store. I will definitely be using this!

B R E W P O D
June 24, 2020

Great for adding trust to your store. Using the Free version for now. Maybe later I will try premium.

Smart Product General
June 24, 2020

I like the idea. But I don't see the badges appear on my store and I don't know how to set it up for real

The Bold Achiever
Time spent using app: 7 days
ShopClimb replied June 26, 2020

Hi there, Did you reach out to our support team at support@shopclimb.com? We're always happy to help you solve any issues that you might have with the app. We also have documentation for the app. Not sure if you saw that. Please reach out to us so we can get you set up!