Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Smart Product General

Great for adding trust to your store. Using the Free version for now. Maybe later I will try premium.

The Bold Achiever

I like the idea. But I don't see the badges appear on my store and I don't know how to set it up for real

June 26, 2020

Hi there, Did you reach out to our support team at support@shopclimb.com? We're always happy to help you solve any issues that you might have with the app. We also have documentation for the app. Not sure if you saw that. Please reach out to us so we can get you set up!

Fashion Vola

best app and esy woeking...................................................................................................................................................

Berkshire Science Group

This was SO easy to use. amazing app. well worth the money for the upgrade. If you are serious about your online store then this is a must have

LVL PERU

EFEFEASDASDEGSSGSDFSEFFFFFFFFESSSSSSSSSSSSGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGSDFSEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSGSDFFFFFFFFFFFAWF

Effective CBD Oil

It's adding more value and reputation to your ecommerce site. I hope there's a free lifetime version for this.

T is for Tame

I like using it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to add trust to their website. I just wish it was easier to add to website.

Grace of Design

The app was super easy to use and install, hoping it will add an extra layer of trust for my customers.

Magic Temperature Gun

a great moment to use this app and enjoy to use it keep going and bast wishes to use this application

YourSmartHomeTech

Really simple to use. I've gone with a very short list and easy design, but it took all of 5 minutes to get it done and up on my site.
Would definitely recommend.