ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Neon Aesthetic Shop

comes in handy to earn and secure the trust of potential buyers, but I don't like being forced to use 100 characters.

JaQuez Taylor

Time spent using app 6 minutes

i like the app. it is easy to use and hopefully will increase sales. easy to download, not confusing

Turtle Green Finds

Location Kuwait

Great value, this is a must to have application, the suite is very ideal and allows you to take control of design, placement, type of badges and so much more.

Assorted Bliss

I used this app to help me customize my pop ups. it was easy to set up and use. i recommend this app

cybervybe

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic for beginners who don't have much experience using trust badge apps for a shopify store. Helps to find the right payment provider trust badges that you can display

Soloflyt

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

It is easy to use, and I'm still currently using the free version. I am hoping to do more sales, and hope to upgrade soon.

Thirsty Petz

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I put the badge on my shopping cart page. Nice badges, exactly what I was looking for. It really gives a boost to your shop and a professional look.

YoGamingPro

Location Singapore

Extremely easy to use, I set up my own trusted badge in 10 min. Love how you can just move to the location in your product page where you'd love to place the badge.

Dead Girl Couture

Easy way to get sleek looking payment badges that match your theme. Would definitely recommend to any Shopify store owner.

B R E W P O D

Superb and easy to use! Really simple application and works really nicely with any store. I will definitely be using this!