ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 23, 2020

it is good app but beware it is not at all free. it says that it is free but free features, cant even use them. And I am problems loading the badges.

C.L.A Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited July 22, 2020

Love this app very user friendly . I recommend it for every shop
and my customers are more confortable buying on my store.

African Hair Secret
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 20, 2020

pretty good app and i really like it and it has a free plan and i like it and i like that it has a free pla

Best Gear
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 19, 2020

great app to add with great features to use I recommend it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

hustlelifestyle
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 19, 2020

Thank you, this app was a very easy to use app. I have used this on my shopify site. I look forward to it helping with my sales

Pronto Laser
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 17, 2020

Haven't even seen what it looks like on my site yet and for some reason I have to put a 100 characters on here so getting more annoyed by the character.

kRaKen dEaL
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 15, 2020

Yep it's a great app i recommmande to everyone to go and download it for free really helped me a lor

VummexPosture
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 15, 2020

Let us review after we test. This is making it kind of a pain to figure out and not user friendly.

SMOOCHIES®
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited July 14, 2020

simple utilisation, facile à placer également. Dommage que l'option mettre au passage en caisse n'est pas gratuite mais bon on peut pas tout avoir. Je recommande !

catlooly
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 14, 2020

Works like a charm but slows down your shop quite a bit. The free option has only black&white options which is alright. The reason I uninstalled it was because it really slowed down my pagespeed

No Lift No Gift - Dein Online Shop