Build more trust in your store
Build a stellar online presence right where shoppers are researching their next purchase.
Turn reviews into revenue
Showcase your reviews across your site and marketing materials and make it easy for shoppers to “add to cart.”
Unlock consumer insights
Discover trends in your customer reviews on what’s working, and what’s not, to increase customer retention and maximise lifetime value.
About Trustpilot Reviews
Trustpilot is open to all businesses and consumers — yet independent of both — and committed to transparency and content integrity when it comes to customer reviews. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust.
That’s because honest feedback is really important, whether good or bad. As a business, it’s how you understand your customers and learn how to improve.
At Trustpilot, we help turn your feedback into growth. When consumers see your Trustpilot rating or TrustScore, they know you’re a business that cares about its customers.
Trustpilot for Shopify
Trustpilot's plugin for Shopify enables merchants to automatically invite customers to leave reviews, and to showcase reviews onsite with a drag-and-drop tool.
Build more trust in your brand
- Lay a solid foundation for your online presence with authentic customer reviews that attract shoppers to your website and Trustpilot profile page.
- Use our integration to automatically invite customers to leave reviews at key moments in their shopping journey.
- Grow on Google with verified reviews that count toward Google Seller Ratings. Product reviews enhance and qualify your product pages for review snippets in organic search.
Turn reviews into revenue
- Showcase reviews across your website when consumers are actively looking to make a purchase decision.
- Downloadable assets and marketing templates make it easy to leverage reviews across marketing channels
- Turn your favorite reviews into eye-catching images for all social media platforms — no design skills required.
Unlock real-time consumer insights
- Get at-a-glance performance metrics and arm yourself with the data behind your reviews and make the most out of your customer feedback.
- Gauge customer satisfaction in your reviews over time to keep your customers happy. - See analytics segmented by review tags to understand performance in areas that best support your business strategy.
- Monitor performance against your industry, and uncover where shoppers come from and which search terms drive impressions and traffic, all in one place.
- Keep customers coming back with an ever-improving product selection. Product Attributes ratings help you understand your products from your customer’s point-of-view.
billed at $2,400 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
poorly designed UI, weak support, worst multi language management ever (for templates, invitations setup), several glitch, not user friendly, bad synch, not even the option to custom colours to match brand look & feel => disappointed. Not awful but considering the price of the app/service shall do much better.
Crypto Gummies Variety Pack
Turn off your pop-up blocker before you add the TrustBox, then you'll be golden. Great product and service team, thanks!
Hi Crypto Gummies Variety Pack,
Thank you for providing a helpful tip! We're glad you're having a great experience with Trustpilot :)
The Trustpilot Team
Shopify is multilingual since years, but Trustpilot refuses to. Invitations only in 1 language, not in different languages per domain / language of the buyer. Widgets are cheap, not possible to change alignment to left or right.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it's much appreciated. You're right, currently multiple language options is not a feature, however we believe that feedback can be a real driver of change and we will pass this on to our development and product teams. We are regularly updating our Shopify integration, so please do keep an eye on integration update notifications as they come through.
Our Widgets allow for multiple TrustBox widgets to be added to your shop. You can drag and drop the widgets to your desired space (this should help with your alignment issues), and you can also choose which landing page to place it on - category page, product page, etc. Here’s a guide that can help you learn more: https://support.trustpilot.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402992727314.
The Trustpilot Team