Twitter , 75 reviews

2.5
January 23, 2024

Working as of 1/23/2024. Use ****Chrome**** NOT Firefox if your stuff isn't syncing. Make sure you have adblockers off or at least whitelist twitter ads. Make sure you're not host or pie-hole blocking twitter ads by accident. It takes a while after connection is established to see products floating in. Make sure you're logged into both Shopify & Twitter before sending the link to ensure success.

DECALS OF AMERICA
26 days using the app
December 10, 2023

Hey Elon, thanks for fixing the Shopify X link. THANK YOU!

Freedom Over Fear Industries
About 1 year using the app
December 30, 2023

amazing platform for business.

YEETEEZ
12 minutes using the app
March 24, 2023

Easy to navigate, quick, simple and efficient. Shop was easy to set up and items were easy to add. Well done

Linen World
5 months using the app
May 20, 2023

Excellent integration, easy to manage, and they do not ask for very many permissions. Twitter is an A+ Shopify app!

Cam-Arts
8 days using the app
July 13, 2022

Easy to use, easy to set up, and makes it easy for us to promote our products on Twitter. I was able to get set up within 10 minutes! Great job Twitter team!

Gay Pride Apparel
Over 1 year using the app
July 22, 2022

This is such a great app! The onboarding experience is simple and straightforward. Everything connects well and I'm excited to be able to have my Twitter and Shopify synced together!

Daily Work Journal
Over 1 year using the app
July 6, 2022

My Twitter integration worked very smooth and I'm extremely satisfied with my catalog syncs. This integration was definitely a time saver and a game changer for my business.

Latinx in Power
12 months using the app
July 14, 2022

I'm an owner of an online lifestyle apparel brand and Twitter is our largest social presence so far. The value I have seen in less than 3 months of using the Twitter Shopping platform is one of the most powerful tools I have for my business. I have already seen consistent updates and improvements which is so rare in today's world of technology. I can't wait to see what is in store over the next 12 months for this platform. Highly recommend it for anyone considering using it.

GXO
4 months using the app
June 7, 2023

ショッピファイのシステムとツイッターアプリとの連携設定が簡単であり設定箇所も少なかったため、操作がしやすくスムーズに連携の設定をすることができました。設定から商品情報掲載の承認も早かったので助かりました。

Radico USA