Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

A Beautiful Remembrance

I needed an app to give me customized order statuses & I finally found it. Easy to use & saves me a lot of time.

Prairie Mama Birth Services

I used this app for many months assuming it was working. Many of my customers complained that they were not receiving order status updates (even though they were going through with no issues on my end). I contacted the app developer and they explained that the emails were going into the customer's junk folders. I asked those customers who inquired about their order updates if they could check their junk folders. The customers (ALL of them!) expressed frustration that there were no order update emails in the junk folder. I finally gave up and deleted the app after receiving non-stop e-mails from customers asking for updates. What's the point in paying for an app if it doesn't work??

Eclipse Dice

I previously used a different app for a different store, it allowed me to sort statuses irregardless by how long ago the orders were placed. I find it very limiting that their app only stores it for up to 60 days, as I deal with a lot of pre-orders. The filters unfortunately don't work with orders that are older than 60 days, so that's pretty useless to me.

FAB28 Industries

The app works as described. I am able to create status for every step of our fabrication process for each order. I wish they would add barcode scanning capability to update status.

B&Co Jewelry

App has no support at all. messaged 3 days ago no reply. App is not working. Whenever clients type in their order number and email ad, only a blank page appears. I tried to contact support for this, but until now i have yet to receive a reply. Such a bad service for a paid app.

May 28, 2019

We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app. :(
It appears that you reached out to us on Saturday 5/25/19. Our hours of operation are 8-5 PM CST Mon-Fri. Since yesterday was a Holiday, our office was unfortunately closed. We have replied this morning, and I am more than happy to offer my full attention to fixing your issue!

Technidea Corp

Justin was completely understandable in our situation. These guys worked hard non-stop, to get all our needs customized. Justin and his team answered everything quickly, never questioned anything. Just worked through each problem until it was fixed. You rarely find companies that exemplify customer satisfaction with genuine care. Glad we went with W3 Trends, we are now over pleased with the end result.

Destination Wedding Details

This is a great app & does exactly what it says. I sell customized products with multiple steps in the fulfillment process (i.e. design proofs, printing, etc..). I created multiple order statuses to keep my customers updated and reduce customer service inquiries. I also use this app to send automatic emails to my designers when there is a revision on a proof. The app is very easy to use. I asked support to tweak the code to fit my specific needs and they were very responsive and were able to get the app to function exactly the way I needed it to. Great support and app.

Heart and Stone Jewelry

I love all the W3 apps I have used. They help me streamline my business at a very fair price. The only thing that would make this app even better is if you could schedule a status change on specific date so that it triggers an email. Now you always have to remember to go in and change the status. For example if you want to send a reminder email the day before an appointment. Otherwise really LOVE it. Thank you!

Retro Active Arcade

This app is awesome. I wish there was a way to remove all of the statuses once an order ships out, but it is what it is. For $6 a month I don't mind having to side-step some of the shortcomings of this app.

Team Sports Gift

This app has fit my needs to a tee. I don't use the app for what it was intended for, instead I use to send emails to my suppliers for my dropship orders. The app is easy to use and allows me to watch order status closely. The support guys are amazing too. Quick customer service and always willing to help out. Bravo guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5