Custom Order Status by W3

Create and manage the status of your orders.

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Camo Ever After

Customer transparency is KEY in order to avoid unnecessary calls and questions asking what's going on with their order. I want my customer to be informed every step of the way. This is the only app at this price point (and I've tried a lot!) that allows assigning different order statuses (in production, waiting for customer, etc) and will also send out an email when I manually change it to one of the custom statuses. Support has been great, and very helpful after I asked how to do a few things I wanted to accomplish with the app.

Valentine Wigs

Brilliant app, it saves so much time and the support is first class and extremely quick.
You will NOT be disappointed!
Thanks to Jason and the team :)
Best regards,
Richard

Color Edits

We use this app (customized) to run our production department and status. We love it!!! Their customer service is beyond fast and awesome!

Blackbird Fabrics

The customer service for this app is great! Super fast and efficient. Jason is always able to help us out with any questions or issues we have.

Candlee.no

Very nice app and serves its purpose. The customer support were quick to help. I can definitely recommend this app

Our Boat House

So far this app has been a game changer in regards to keeping track of orders. We have many different types of orders with various stages over long periods of time. This app has allowed us to get a handle on all unfulfilled orders. Thank you!

CargoBOSS Philippines

Very reliable. Just what I needed for our business. The application itself runs flawlessly. Would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a custom order status maker on Shopify.

Michigan Metal Artwork

This is a good app however very frustrating with many HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable errors. Developers should consider reworking the app to make it more reliable.

CharmBox

This app has saved my company so many headaches. We process hundreds of custom orders weekly and this has saved email inquires over 90%! Many customers mention how happy they are that we offer this.

Printkeg

Our products require stages of production, and this app has been fantastic. Keeping customers informed each step of the way is key to our success. The app also helps us stay organized internally.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7