Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Heart and Stone Jewelry

I love all the W3 apps I have used. They help me streamline my business at a very fair price. The only thing that would make this app even better is if you could schedule a status change on specific date so that it triggers an email. Now you always have to remember to go in and change the status. For example if you want to send a reminder email the day before an appointment. Otherwise really LOVE it. Thank you!

Retro Active Arcade

This app is awesome. I wish there was a way to remove all of the statuses once an order ships out, but it is what it is. For $6 a month I don't mind having to side-step some of the shortcomings of this app.

Team Sports Gift

This app has fit my needs to a tee. I don't use the app for what it was intended for, instead I use to send emails to my suppliers for my dropship orders. The app is easy to use and allows me to watch order status closely. The support guys are amazing too. Quick customer service and always willing to help out. Bravo guys!

Bramwell Brown Uk

This is the best app I've added to my store since we set up several years ago. We make products that sometimes have longer lead times and this makes keeping all our customers up to date (and our own records in order) really easy. Highly recommended. Oh and Justin is amazingly helpful in setting it all up and making minor edits to aesthetics.

Australianseed

Great app but needs more print options in the app, the only option when clicking on the order is to print with the shopify option with all the product images which is not good for large orders Other than that good app..

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

OMG!!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED... CUTS DOWN ON CALLS... NOW I I GOT MORE TIMES TO FOCUS!! ON BIGGER DREAMS!!! 5 STARS!! ALL THE WAY!!

Footbridge Marketing

Works great for keeping track of projects for our design print company. Super fast tech suppose. Had a small question and they responded within minutes.

Staunton And Henry

Very useful App - it fulfills a specific purpose that some merchants need. If you have longer lead times in your fulfillment, this App is a great way to not only keep track of the progress of each customer order, but also (more importantly), keep your customers updated. Customer service was pretty responsive and helpful. You may just need to play around with the formatting of the emails a bit to get what you want, but overall great App.

Geektoysuk

Because we deal with a lot of preorder lines we were looking for an app that would allow us to create custom order statuses as well as keep customers up to date on arrival dates.

This app does both. Fully customisable statuses as well as email templates. Automatically sends emails when orders are updated to keep customers informed. Makes managing orders a lot easier.

There are a couple of issues that could improve the app if they're worked on. It can be quite slow to load sometimes and it does give you error messages from time to time if you try to do too much in one go.

Other than that, a great app and really useful.

Huckle Hide

This is a fantastic app! works a treat and has lots of functionality. Keeps orders up to date and cuts down on lots of emails, W3 also modified some aspects to fit my store this was carried out super quick, great service all round, very happy and would highly recommend w3trends to all store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5