Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

B&Co Jewelry

App has no support at all. messaged 3 days ago no reply. App is not working. Whenever clients type in their order number and email ad, only a blank page appears. I tried to contact support for this, but until now i have yet to receive a reply. Such a bad service for a paid app.

May 28, 2019

We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app. :(
It appears that you reached out to us on Saturday 5/25/19. Our hours of operation are 8-5 PM CST Mon-Fri. Since yesterday was a Holiday, our office was unfortunately closed. We have replied this morning, and I am more than happy to offer my full attention to fixing your issue!

Technidea Corp

Justin was completely understandable in our situation. These guys worked hard non-stop, to get all our needs customized. Justin and his team answered everything quickly, never questioned anything. Just worked through each problem until it was fixed. You rarely find companies that exemplify customer satisfaction with genuine care. Glad we went with W3 Trends, we are now over pleased with the end result.

Destination Wedding Details

This is a great app & does exactly what it says. I sell customized products with multiple steps in the fulfillment process (i.e. design proofs, printing, etc..). I created multiple order statuses to keep my customers updated and reduce customer service inquiries. I also use this app to send automatic emails to my designers when there is a revision on a proof. The app is very easy to use. I asked support to tweak the code to fit my specific needs and they were very responsive and were able to get the app to function exactly the way I needed it to. Great support and app.

Heart and Stone Jewelry

I love all the W3 apps I have used. They help me streamline my business at a very fair price. The only thing that would make this app even better is if you could schedule a status change on specific date so that it triggers an email. Now you always have to remember to go in and change the status. For example if you want to send a reminder email the day before an appointment. Otherwise really LOVE it. Thank you!

Retro Active Arcade

This app is awesome. I wish there was a way to remove all of the statuses once an order ships out, but it is what it is. For $6 a month I don't mind having to side-step some of the shortcomings of this app.

Team Sports Gift

This app has fit my needs to a tee. I don't use the app for what it was intended for, instead I use to send emails to my suppliers for my dropship orders. The app is easy to use and allows me to watch order status closely. The support guys are amazing too. Quick customer service and always willing to help out. Bravo guys!

Bramwell Brown Uk

This is the best app I've added to my store since we set up several years ago. We make products that sometimes have longer lead times and this makes keeping all our customers up to date (and our own records in order) really easy.
Highly recommended.
Oh and Justin is amazingly helpful in setting it all up and making minor edits to aesthetics.

Australianseed

Great app but needs more print options in the app, the only option when clicking on the order is to print with the shopify option with all the product images which is not good for large orders
Other than that good app..

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

OMG!!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED... CUTS DOWN ON CALLS... NOW I I GOT MORE TIMES TO FOCUS!! ON BIGGER DREAMS!!! 5 STARS!! ALL THE WAY!!

Footbridge Marketing

Works great for keeping track of projects for our design print company. Super fast tech suppose. Had a small question and they responded within minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5