Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Thyme To Nurture

Initially I couldn’t use this app from mobile device only full screen. This was resolved very quickly once I notified the app developer support.

Nogga

I actually dont tend to ask for help when something isnt working the way I want, I tend to directly uninstall the app and look for something else. But as I read other reviews here that said how fast and helpful the app developer was in resolving issues, I decided to reach out. My issue was that my EU custs were receiving the custom date in US format and it was incredibly confusing for them. Within 11 hours this has been completely solved and now works exactly how I wanted.

I am impressed! Our store www.nogga.nl now has yet another great feature to add to the list!

Festflags

This app is a must have if you want to keep organized. Brad and Justin are on their game! They not only respond fast to app questions and issues but they have implimented many of our feature suggestions within 24 hours! W3 has been a pleasure to work with as they truly listen to their users. Solid company with clutch product offerings. You cannot go wrong with this app. The new update blows the last build out of the water in terms of speed, performance, usability and customization. Highly, highly recommended. Cant wait for more updates and more app offerings from this crew. 10/10

Milk Diamonds

Love love love this app! We make custom jewellery so need more status options than shopify offers. This meets our needs and more. It means we can update multiple customers at once with a status change, and customers can look up their own order status which decreases our workload tenfold. Any time I’ve had a query with customising the look of the app, the team have been amazing and solved my query within a few hours. Thanks so much! :)

Gballz Factory

It works sometimes... glitchy and doesn't work most of the time.
I feel like I am paying full price for beta software.

Pepixel Invitations

Really great app, just what we needed.
our business sole primary source of communication is via email.
Shopify email facilities were very limited. we downloaded this app about 2 weeks ago and it was good and worked, but it was just missing 1 thing, we requested a change in the app to accommodate our business and within 48hrs it was done.

So much easier sending emails with the ability to set up different templates and to keep track on order status' its fantastic!

Kobol

Pro : A very useful app to communicate order status to your customers and provide them a way to check themselves their order status/details. Plus very helpful support.

Con : Would be great that by default the Order Lookup page displays a total_discounts row.

Triple Mountain

Updated 2/6/18: We've been using this app for quite a while now, and I want everyone to know that it's become completely indispensable as our business has grown. We have over 20 orders on a payment plan, over 50 pre-orders, and dozens in another program we run... Without this app, we'd spend countless hours scrolling through Shopify's Order screen to make sure we didn't miss shipping anything that needs to ship. With this app, we know at a glance what's going on with each order, and the only ones we have to look at in the morning are those that we haven't yet set a status for!

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this until now... Everyone needs to know what an amazing app this is. I run almost twenty apps on our store, but this is one I couldn't run it without! We offer some special programs for our customers, like delayed shipping so they can combine orders, layaway, etc., and filling orders on Shopify meant going through each order to remind ourselves if it needed to be shipped or was supposed to stay unfulfilled for now. With this app, we can view all of our unfulfilled orders with a status tag next to them, so we immediately know which need to ship and which are enrolled into a program here. If they're in a program (like on a payment plan), we can easily skip over them for now... It saves a lot of time for a two-person business!
Support was amazing when we set it up, and we haven't needed them since. The app works perfectly and is one of very few that I'm happy to pay the (very reasonable) monthly fee for!

Chupi Jewellery

Great app, and very helpful support

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Updated- After a series of emails and discussions the guys at W3 came through and produced an AMAZING status update that is perfect for what we need!! Pulls in product photo and uses our company fonts. Great service and product!!

Updated - Added another star as the developer email to follow up on updates without any request from myself showing they are genuine in their journey to improve the app

Could do with a lot of work

You need to create dummy orders when you want to see what an email looks like. Couldn't see any way to check template

1)No generic email templates you can select that look good, its plain text only
2)Order details can't be centre aligned, always pushes to left hand side
3)Limited number of fonts (didn't have Lato)
4)Dosn't pull in product photo like other email apps did

It's OK and does what it says on the tin but if your looking to really offer something in the way of branding this isn't for you