Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Its All Buttah

I am enjoying the app and I have noticed a decrease in "where is my order" emails. Fantastic!!

Loki Mountain Shop

Great Customer Service, had an issue with implementation and they were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

Richards Guitars

Utterly fantastic. We provide a very bespoke service and require all sorts of unique possible stages and this app enables us to cover all eventualities and provide immediate updates to our customers whilst ensuring we keep track of the order this end too.

I have had to contact support a couple of times and have been replied to immediately - Have not yet got the customers login page sorted out but so far have been so happy with the system I am not sure how much the customer really needs it - but will look forward to getting that sorted out too.

I have been trading online for the best part of 20 years and can certainly vouch for the integrity of this app - 100% essential if you provide personalised products.

Vapeamericainc Com

Love this app! We've been using it since we started out and it makes keeping track of everything so much easier. A must have app!

Bvstore 24145

I love this app it can be place anywhere on your site and customer can check their order status.

My Guest Book

Loving this app for managing work load. I make custom guestbooks for weddings and events and needed something that I could update each stage of my process and brides could log in and see where their order is up to. This app is perfect for that and helps manage the process queries during my busy wedding season.

K Tastrophy Designs Studios

I downloaded this in Beta and had trouble with it working, but it seems like there have been some changes made and I LOVE this app. I do wish that the info stood out more in my customer's account pages. They often have a hard time locating the line item. I would be nice to have some more control over how the customer end looked. BUT I do really love the functionality of this app for me on the back end of production of my products, and for my customers to be able to see exactly what is going on with their order at ever stage. The ability to email many customers in go is wonderfully helpful.

Little Wooden Toybox

Looking good so far! Should help us keep track of which order have been printed, sent and need tracking updated etc :) Tash K

San Antonio Printing Company

Love the app and the support is great! Plus as a bonus, if you need a solution to be able to see a "company name" versus just a "customer name"...THIS IS IT! Give it a try!

Kinder Kouture

This is a great app. It is so nice to inform our customers what is happening with their order during various stages until is fulfilled. This will cut back on the amount of emails we receive on a daily basis. Thank you. I have not quite gotten the Lookup page to work, but will be in touch soon to get that up and running. Definitely recommend this app.