Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3 | Reviews

by W3trends

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Anbmart

Bob here from ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia (www.anbmart.com.au).
We have been using your plugin in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. Your plugin has been a great help for us to overcome some of the limitations that we had in our Shopify store - thanks for that!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Premadecheerleadingmusic Com

I would absolutely recommend to a friend! The app is user friendly and flexible. Their staff (Jason) was extremely helpful and super fast! We had a great experience with this app :)

Buskerdoo

Custom Order Status has been exactly what we were looking for to enhance our store. We needed to be able to let customers know where their custom orders were every step of the way and now we have a working solution!

Thesignsource Net

The app is amazing and works better than expected. Support team is quick to respond and help with nay questions.

Its All Buttah

I am enjoying the app and I have noticed a decrease in "where is my order" emails. Fantastic!!

Loki Mountain Shop

Great Customer Service, had an issue with implementation and they were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

Richards Guitars

Utterly fantastic. We provide a very bespoke service and require all sorts of unique possible stages and this app enables us to cover all eventualities and provide immediate updates to our customers whilst ensuring we keep track of the order this end too. I have had to contact support a couple of times and have been replied to immediately - Have not yet got the customers login page sorted out but so far have been so happy with the system I am not sure how much the customer really needs it - but will look forward to getting that sorted out too. I have been trading online for the best part of 20 years and can certainly vouch for the integrity of this app - 100% essential if you provide personalised products.

Vapeamericainc Com

Love this app! We've been using it since we started out and it makes keeping track of everything so much easier. A must have app!

Bvstore 24145

I love this app it can be place anywhere on your site and customer can check their order status.