Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Vapeamericainc Com

Love this app! We've been using it since we started out and it makes keeping track of everything so much easier. A must have app!

Bvstore 24145

I love this app it can be place anywhere on your site and customer can check their order status.

My Guest Book

Loving this app for managing work load. I make custom guestbooks for weddings and events and needed something that I could update each stage of my process and brides could log in and see where their order is up to. This app is perfect for that and helps manage the process queries during my busy wedding season.

K Tastrophy Designs Studios

I downloaded this in Beta and had trouble with it working, but it seems like there have been some changes made and I LOVE this app. I do wish that the info stood out more in my customer's account pages. They often have a hard time locating the line item. I would be nice to have some more control over how the customer end looked. BUT I do really love the functionality of this app for me on the back end of production of my products, and for my customers to be able to see exactly what is going on with their order at ever stage. The ability to email many customers in go is wonderfully helpful.

Little Wooden Toybox

Looking good so far! Should help us keep track of which order have been printed, sent and need tracking updated etc :) Tash K

San Antonio Printing Company

Love the app and the support is great! Plus as a bonus, if you need a solution to be able to see a "company name" versus just a "customer name"...THIS IS IT! Give it a try!

Kinder Kouture

This is a great app. It is so nice to inform our customers what is happening with their order during various stages until is fulfilled. This will cut back on the amount of emails we receive on a daily basis. Thank you. I have not quite gotten the Lookup page to work, but will be in touch soon to get that up and running. Definitely recommend this app.

Nz Watch Store

Great App ! Does exactly what we needed and its a must have for all shopify stores. Going to be a big hit after testing phase is complete. You can create custom statuses with different colours coding, can send customized email automatically every time status changes. Simple yet very useful app. Very affordable compared to existing alternatives.
-Sachit
www.nzwatchstore.co.nz

Monstah Comics

Excellent app for anyone looking to keep customers informed of orders through a custom status. In just the short time we've added this app, customers have already provided us positive feedback on how we are keeping them updated on the order life-cycle.
- Nick