Custom Order Status by W3

Create and manage the status of your orders.

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Premadecheerleadingmusic Com

I would absolutely recommend to a friend! The app is user friendly and flexible. Their staff (Jason) was extremely helpful and super fast! We had a great experience with this app :)

Buskerdoo

Custom Order Status has been exactly what we were looking for to enhance our store. We needed to be able to let customers know where their custom orders were every step of the way and now we have a working solution!

Thesignsource Net

The app is amazing and works better than expected. Support team is quick to respond and help with nay questions.

Its All Buttah

I am enjoying the app and I have noticed a decrease in "where is my order" emails. Fantastic!!

Loki Mountain Shop

Great Customer Service, had an issue with implementation and they were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

Richards Guitars

Utterly fantastic. We provide a very bespoke service and require all sorts of unique possible stages and this app enables us to cover all eventualities and provide immediate updates to our customers whilst ensuring we keep track of the order this end too. I have had to contact support a couple of times and have been replied to immediately - Have not yet got the customers login page sorted out but so far have been so happy with the system I am not sure how much the customer really needs it - but will look forward to getting that sorted out too. I have been trading online for the best part of 20 years and can certainly vouch for the integrity of this app - 100% essential if you provide personalised products.

Vapeamericainc Com

Love this app! We've been using it since we started out and it makes keeping track of everything so much easier. A must have app!

Bvstore 24145

I love this app it can be place anywhere on your site and customer can check their order status.

My Guest Book

Loving this app for managing work load. I make custom guestbooks for weddings and events and needed something that I could update each stage of my process and brides could log in and see where their order is up to. This app is perfect for that and helps manage the process queries during my busy wedding season.

Little Wooden Toybox

Looking good so far! Should help us keep track of which order have been printed, sent and need tracking updated etc :) Tash K