There are an unlimited number of statuses that you can create!
Notify Customers and others when status changes! (fully customizable email template)
Order Lookup Page
Order Lookup Page that allows customers to lookup their order status even if they don't have an account!
About Custom Order Status by W3
What does the app do?
The Custom Order Status app allows you to create unlimited custom statuses for your orders. When you create a status, you have the option of notifying the customer of the change as well as any other custom email address you enter (so you can notify your supplier for example).
The app also has an Order Lookup Page that allows your customers to check on the status of their orders, even if they don't have an account in shopify. They simply enter their email address used when they made the order and the order number.
- Installs on any page easily - No knowledge of liquid or programming necessary
- Create Unlimited Order Statuses
- Update multiple order statuses at the same time
- Color code statuses for easy recognition
- Send emails to customers (or whoever you want) when the status is updated
- Fully Customizable email templates for every status
- Fully Customizable Order Lookup Page
- Allow customers to check their order status without an account
- Customize Everything
New Updates! (January 2017)
- Add Due Dates to Orders
- Add additional notes to orders for customer and internal use that can be sent via email notifications as well as displayed on the order lookup form
- Keeps a record of the status changes so you can see when the order status was updated and who received notifications
- Easily search for orders by date range and order number as well as by custom status
- View the list of line items on the order without leaving the app
- Update archived orders as well as open orders
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 48 reviews
Most recent reviews
A Beautiful Remembrance
I needed an app to give me customized order statuses & I finally found it. Easy to use & saves me a lot of time.
Prairie Mama Birth Services
I used this app for many months assuming it was working. Many of my customers complained that they were not receiving order status updates (even though they were going through with no issues on my end). I contacted the app developer and they explained that the emails were going into the customer's junk folders. I asked those customers who inquired about their order updates if they could check their junk folders. The customers (ALL of them!) expressed frustration that there were no order update emails in the junk folder. I finally gave up and deleted the app after receiving non-stop e-mails from customers asking for updates. What's the point in paying for an app if it doesn't work??
I previously used a different app for a different store, it allowed me to sort statuses irregardless by how long ago the orders were placed. I find it very limiting that their app only stores it for up to 60 days, as I deal with a lot of pre-orders. The filters unfortunately don't work with orders that are older than 60 days, so that's pretty useless to me.