Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

SUPER.SHOP.COL

YA USE LA APLICACION ES MUY BUENA Y FUNCIONAL, RECOMENDADA PARA QU ELA USEN Y AUMENTEN LAS VENTAS....

A4dable Accessories

Almost all important features require upgrade. Not enough included in free version. Startup businesses need more free helper tools in the beginning, not more things with fees making it impossible to have enough funds left over to stock products.

Dewittetandenexpert

Great app, it is easy to use and hopefully it helps me with converting the interested visitors into buyers.

GIFTEQ

Great app helped in boosting my sales on my store. I loved the stickers which convert my sales on my shopify store.

Helloow

excelente aplicação não é difícil de entender fácil de usar tem algumas limitações mas eu recomendo.

Provax Athletics

Good application, very simple to use, clear indication of steps to activate the different features offered

Petgardn

Hello I relly like the app, it would be great if it offered the option to put a timer on the home page as well.

SHOP GIRL

Nice app, the free plan are amazing for my website, I recommend it. If you want a nice countdown timer, this make a good job!

L`Odore - sinnliche Düfte

It is very good! There is only 1 thing missing. TWINT as a Paymentmethod icon!
TWINT is in switzerland one of the most used paymentmethods. I do not know why this is not integrated on your Iconlist. Otherwise I'm verry happy with the tool.

POP Kitchen&Bath Depot

very good .i will send my shopify friend to add this app very good .i will send my shopify friend to add this app very good .i will send my shopify friend to add this app very good .i will send my shopify friend to add this app