Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

purchypoint

thanks for this great application this app give me lot of more expirience of marketing and very good priority.

The Noir Event

I'm trying to better my Shopify store so I decided to give this a try. Giving it four stars for all the integration it offers.

Chisel Accessories

Just found this app. Realized I didn't even have trust badges and they made it extremely easy to integrate.

Onyss.store

Now i am new on the application. i think the application will help to have visitors and boost my sales

Tip-Top Shaper

That app does what it says. I have not had any issues. I'm still using the free plan but will likely upgrade when the store picks up volume.

Prettyshic

i used this app and so far im loving how easy it is to set up. i definitely will be upgrading soon .

dogkonig

an amazing app that helped me alot and i'm so proud of your work thank you very much despite of that she's free wooow

Erlblis

very simple and helpful , I like the fact that it is free.it a very good app to burst your sale and I recommend the app

KeytoStyle

i love it, it is very useful and some future things are free..what is very good for me, thank you usb

slaydrobe

This is one of the best apps around. Great free features as well. This was suggested by Chris Winter Tutorials on YouTube.