4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost sales through customizable features like pop-ups, notifications, countdown timers, and low stock alerts. It's praised for its seamless integration, ease of use, and detailed analytics. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support, user-friendly interface, and intelligent automation capabilities. The app offers various pricing options and is compatible with popular e-commerce platforms.

August 2, 2023

Your app is so simple to use, I'm definitely going to upgrade my plan. It's so user friendly, plus the prices are affordable.

Your Beauty Productz

SavingsSavvy
Pakistan
3 months using the app
May 31, 2023

I had another app on my store but, I found it difficult to use, and not exactly what I wanted. I love this app because it saved me my shop. Their customer service was a top notch! Let's see if it would bring sales.

Celinefit

Good app

Premier Fantasy Trophies
10 minutes using the app
April 25, 2023

No me ha servido de mucho, pero una cosa que me molesta muchísimo es que no hay forma de cancelar la suscripción, no lo ponen nada fácil y me estoy volviendo loco porque encima no tienen una forma de contactar fácilmente.

ALMA Marca
Spain
9 months using the app
April 21, 2023

Awesome app, loved thhe interface and teh clarity iwth with we can add things, maybe make the full app free and see how downloads scale. Find another way of making money. Love it.

Sellinsta.com
2 months using the app
July 26, 2023

Just began using this app and am currently on the free plan, which has many features I am using in an effort to boost conversion rates.

FurBusterHQ