Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

SKYSTORECL

Excellent app, I loved the interface, the very simple configuration as well as easy to use. Fully recommended.

www.bellabelinda.com.br

Estou gostando muito desse novo aplicativo! Não tenho nada a reclamar! Obrigada! Dá para customizar uma frase na descição do produto!

MIMISHOP BIJOUX

très bonne application ! je recommande à tous c'est très bien fait et très pratique n'hesitez pas !!

BlvckY3Ti

Amazing App. One of the best free apps I’ve used so far. Very fast and very easy to use. I highly recommend this app

George and Loyse

This is the second app I have downloaded from this company. I absolutely love how easy it is to set up , no coding required . Just add your specs, press start and begin selling.

Urban AvGeek

This app is really user-friendly and it helped me to close some sales despite using the free tools. No wonder it was recommended by my mentor.

PITCHWINTER

Probably the greatest sales boost app you can get for free. I use it for my store and I recommend it

RestoraBody

I like the countdown timer a lot. It definitely increases the urgency for people visiting my site! Five stars!

TOP SELL 2.0

top ótima opção para quem não quer investir muito o plano free atende, recomendo, o pago tem ótimas funções

TruPatriot

Great App! Does the timer display on - Featured Product, yes: Collection Page, yes: Product page, yes. I wish I could place the timer in the product description just below the price and above the Add to Cart button versus below the payment options.