Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

ShopaBizz

I used this app to create the urgency to buy by putting the limited stock qty, if people see less quantity their tendency would be to buy asap.

VootBuy

very nice app and its increase my sell/i am very thnk full my developer suggest me it help me genrate good revinbe

The DLG Shop

Easy set up with a straightforward and easy to understand customization process. Very convenient for any store owner.

The Branded Store

The App is very useful. This is what I need in my store. Hoping it will increase my sales. Thank you!

QikkDeal

Good App Must recommended for all seller for use it excellent feature available in all plane also available free plan

Pirate Apparel

all you get is a badge and a countdown timer for free. its a good app if you want to pay for it got a bunch of stickers

January 14, 2021

We sent you an email with information about all of the widgets that are offered in the free plan. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact us.

Prazer de Comprar Loja

Best app for sale boost and countdown! Simply fantastic, no words to describe how much this app helped me with sales to my customers

Trai Dat

This app is super easy to use and offers really effective features to be added to your website. I am very pleased to have chosen it.

Loja FishBuy

Até então achei um bom app, boas funções, acredito que seja de grande valor não só para quem está iniciando. Faltou a versão em português.

That Thing You Need

Great app. Simple and easy to use. Good pricing, glad it starts out free and you only pay for additional features. This definitely seems to help with my store conversions.