Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

N.E.W Marketing

I installed this app to help me with my new business. I am hoping it will help boost my sales. I am looking forward to seeing how it performs

LOLIVEFE

Love this app. I installed it previously, then deleted it for no reason other than the continued marketing messages were annoying, and then decided I really needed the app again. It's a great sales booster for sure. Just wish the cross marketing was less invasive. I guess that's ironic.

Zakistore

thank you very nice app asdjfasdfjasdkfjasdkfjaskdfjsadkjfkasdjfksjfdjfhasdfjaskdfjkasdjfdjfadsjfksajdf

BagSticks

The product works out perfectly. It has got so many options to choose from. It's a must have app for your store

MOMZ "R" FUNNY2

Awesome app for my discount codes. Easy to use and I thank God there is free discount codes! Looks really lovely on my page!

BlackNorf

This app is awesome. Honestly, I use this to keep my customers eyes glued to the screen. The effect it has is crazy!

Easy Blend

The app really helped me to create urgency for my web page. I'd really recommend it for other users. Also reslly cheap and easy to use.

Veganly Beautiful

I LOVE IT! So easy to use, fast display within a minute after enabling the features, all with basic navigation.Definitely a MUST HAVE APP!

BeautyInTheButter

I am using this app to help me covert my sessions into a profitable business, and I look forward to my business growing.

Molly & Me

I love this app, allows me to add stickers to my products with ease.
Helps boots sales for products and alert customers of promotions and free shipping.