Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Cheaper Options Nz

Looks great on my store, overall I'm very happy considering that it's FREE. Thanks USB :)

Nimba Co

AMAZING

You can check it out live at http://www.nimbapetsupplies.com/

Maesta Shopp

MARAVILHOSO AINDA BEM Q O ACHEI

Martemcollection

Awesome app, just installed it today, I am looking forward to see how how it increases my conversions .

Archersoutdoors

Was easy to set up hopefully it creates some sales urgency to increase conversions

Digimartgabe

Hell Yes dropshipping done easy man

Sunny Boyz

Very easy to set up and customize. Will recommend.

Hhn Marketplace

I absolutely love Hextom Apps!! (have two of their apps installed so far). You can truly tell that the developers of the apps took their time out to detail each app to perfection, making it super easy to install within seconds (which is awesome for those who aren't great at coding and CSS). Hextom customer support is top notch, patient, very professional and prompt. The Reveiw Ultimate Sales Boost app is wonderful, versatile and 100% customizable and suits our company's needs. In my opinion I honestly think that Hextom Apps has the best apps on Shopify's app store and I aways make sure to recommend any friends or family that create a store on Shopify to check out and install Hextom apps. Thanks Hextom for providing wonderful, performing apps while making some of them FREE. Can't beat that :-) I'm looking forward to seeing the other apps that will be developed by Hextom in the near future.

Kimmies Shoe Boutique 2

new but seems to be a Great way to get more sales.

Cool For Days

really good. 100% customizable! very professional looking too. Love you guys.