Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Sunny Boyz

Very easy to set up and customize. Will recommend.

Hhn Marketplace

I absolutely love Hextom Apps!! (have two of their apps installed so far). You can truly tell that the developers of the apps took their time out to detail each app to perfection, making it super easy to install within seconds (which is awesome for those who aren't great at coding and CSS). Hextom customer support is top notch, patient, very professional and prompt. The Reveiw Ultimate Sales Boost app is wonderful, versatile and 100% customizable and suits our company's needs. In my opinion I honestly think that Hextom Apps has the best apps on Shopify's app store and I aways make sure to recommend any friends or family that create a store on Shopify to check out and install Hextom apps. Thanks Hextom for providing wonderful, performing apps while making some of them FREE. Can't beat that :-) I'm looking forward to seeing the other apps that will be developed by Hextom in the near future.

Kimmies Shoe Boutique 2

new but seems to be a Great way to get more sales.

Cool For Days

really good. 100% customizable! very professional looking too. Love you guys.

Urban Pigeon

looks good so far haven't tried it yet

The Shaving Gent

Im truly amazed at how much this app offers for free. Really everything I needed and more!

Keizerstar

Just started with the app and it easily created an Sales counter. The apps seems really user friendly.

Questions: Will I be able to create a real timer for the sales item?

Theneelstore

looks good but waiting for sales

Pensandpencils Net

Just installed it. Looks good to me.

Hmgmarketing

Perfect app for your store! Complete features to boost your sales!