Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Frost Oracle

very useful and easy to use loooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee it lovvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittgf/nn,

One Flower Macau

add more free functions in free plan would be better for beginners. let me try a bit longer and give you a more detailed feedback

Outlet Trendz

AWESOME! tHIS APP GIVES ME OPPORTUNITY TO ROCKKK ONNNNN MANNN, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVEIT LOVEITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Simple Raffles

Seems pretty simple to use, I like how everything I need is free. Excited to use this more often! Seems better than other apps

Loja Mundo Imaginário

Gostei , me ajudou mt , e contiiiiinua ajudando , e p plano gratuito é incrivel , obg por me proporcionar isso

ShopWishMart

This app is really good for scarcity and boosting sales. It helped me double my revenue. You can add a timer to your products to create a sense of urgency and you can even apply discounts if the customer buys certain products.

cheap-reseller

nice app, very intresting app with some awesome features,
I suggest it to any shopify seller.
try this !

halloweenmaskdeals

Great app, easy to use. I am just starting with it for more insides I can tell later how good it is but for now it looks pretty good.

Your Basic Bits

Excellent features and best valued app on the platform! We utilize several parts of the app and have seen great increases in AOV and conversion rates.

1991case

It is super easy to use and boosted up my sales by 140%! I should have used since I started my business