Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

The Glam For You

Great app for my shop! you have to give it a try!! Lots of options to try from. Makes a big difference .

avatar.do

Fácil de usar y muy intuitiva, cree una promoción en menos de 10 minutos y ya está dando resultados.

NME e-Scooters

Great app for its value, highly recommend! Due to the Ultimate Boost app, my sales have sky rocked and i am truly grateful for this

LumineuxLite

I hope they could unlock more feautures to drive more customers to actually buy the products. Nonetheless, I hope it works.

Pawmanity

Great app! Needed something cosmetic fixed after changing our theme and the team fast and friendly about it. Highly recommended.

Lucky Frog Inc.

Ultimate Sales Boost is a amazing app to boost & increase your sales!!! Easy to manage... Awesome App!!!

Good Vibz Goods

I have started using this app mainly for Free shipping sign and sale count down and it works very well. I had a minor issue programming a campaign at the beginning, but the customer service helped me immediately. Very positive experience.

Ozonecart

I used it for timer.And it really worked well.Great app with multiple things like timer,cart timer and all.

Geek Slick

What a userfull app! 100% recommend! This app will give your store jus tthose small details that actually make a huge difference when making your store look like a TOP LEVEL ecommerce store

Pickshopy

Hello Guys, this kind of application is fully amazing, i experienced the enhancement of my costumers landing on my page that they trust us a lot more than before.