Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Elephant Emporium CO

So far so good. I like that it is free, and hope that it will work to get my store with a few good looking scarcity timers on it!

Beer Throne

Really good app, easy to set up, many variants, so far is working out just fine, nothing to complain about.

TechnoGeekFrance

j'adore v j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore j'adore

Limitless Effort

Stop texting itbdhsjsjsjnsnsnsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsnsjsjsjjsjsjsjdjjdjddjjdjxjxjjdjdjdjdnsjsjjsjsjdndnndjdndj

carrieandgrace

BEEN USING FOR A FEW YRS AND I LIKE IT!! INCREASED MY SALES BY 35% TIMER STARTS SLOW BUT OTHER THSN THAT I RECOMMEND

Doggy Plaza

The timer doesn't start at the preset time.....................................................................................

Templo Feminino

Great app. So far no problems, but I just installed so I don't know for sure. I'm still learning, but ok.

FeelinGadgets

so helpfull to make rise your store before getting up but i dont know more english and cant say no more

BOHOFABLE

I installed the app to help my store create more urgency when customers would visit. So far I have seen less ATC's and more purchases!

storeLR

tres bonne application je suis tres satisfait du resultat. je recommande à tous mes amis entrepreneures